Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Japan Swiss and their 2nd level business class excursion round trip fares between Stockholm (ARN), Sweden to Dubai (DXB), United Arab Emirates.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
LoyaltyLobby encourages all of our readers to do their part to stop the spread of the Coronavirus by practicing social and physical distancing. Together, we can help stop or slow down the spread of the disease.
During this crucial time we will continue to provide Airfare of the Day in hopes all of us can get back to our usual travel patterns sooner than later. We are also seeing some extraordinary deals pop up during this time, and we expect them to get even better. Another positive: airlines are providing more flexibility than usual on these fares. As that evolves, LoyaltyLobby will be covering ways airlines and travel services are relaxing rules, allowing changes, and we hope – easier refunds. In the meantime, we hope you are taking advantage of the great deals Freddo finds.
- Fare: SWISS (LX) PNCPSW STO to DXB.
- Booking class: P.
- Price: from 923 € (537 € base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Minimum stay: 6 days or until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay: 3 months.
- Stopovers: not permitted.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 02Jun 20 and on/before 15DEC 20.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 31MAY 20.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge 250 € for reissue/revalidation.
This fare can be booked on Swiss.com for 923 €/SEK 9,799: