Marriott affiliated hotels in Indonesia have launched an excellent sale for stays through April 30, 2021.
Bonvoy members must book using promotional code BOG to pull up these rates that require a minimum two-night stay and must be booked by June 15.
You can access Marriott here.
Here’s how to pull up the BOG rates:
You can get roughly USD price by diving these 15 (and removing three zeroes).
Here are availability and prices for a weekend stay in August:
Note that these prices are TAX and SERVICE CHARGE inclusive per night.
Here’s rate display for Renaissance Uluwatu:
Here’s a video I took at this hotel:
It is unclear at this time when Indonesia will reopen again for incoming tourists (and whether you may have to quarantine when returning home). These rates are likely out there to stimulate demand among Indonesians and expats that are living in the country.
Nothing is indicating that they would be only available for citizens and KITAS like some other flash sales for Bali hotels. The rate plan is also eligible for points, elite benefits, and night credits.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Valid for stays from May 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021.
- Advance full payment required upon booking.
- Rate is non-refundable and non-amendable.
- Rate is non transferable.
- Credit Card used for the booking has to match a valid ID and
- the reservation name, the same has to be presented at check-in.
- Bookable up to June 15, 2020.
- Minimum 2 nights stay.
- Additional nights at IDR 1.100,000 Nett/night.
- Limited rooms available under this promotion.
- Cannot be combined with other ongoing promotions.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.