Heathrow Rewards, a program that rewards those who shop and spend at the airport, and British Airways have launched a conversion offer.
Members that convert from Heathrow Rewards to Avios can get a 50% conversion bonus between May 12 – June 2, 2020.
You can access this offer on BA’s website here.
Heathrow Rewards awards 1 point per GBP spend, and you can then convert those to airline miles or shopping vouchers. The goal is to get passengers to open up their wallets.
I am at Heathrow at least a dozen times a year, but cannot remember the last time I would have spent any money there.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
- Points to Avios promotion only valid for points conversions during the promotion period 12 May 2020 to 2 June 2020 inclusive.
- You can convert Heathrow Rewards points for a minimum of 250 Avios as part of the standard customer proposition.
- All Heathrow Rewards members will receive 50% Bonus Avios during the promotional period.
- The extra Avios offer is only valid for British Airways Executive Club Members and Heathrow Rewards members.
- The offer is only available online and conversions must take place online in order to receive the extra Avios.
- The extra Avios will be credited to your British Airways Executive Club account.
- Full British Airways Executive Club Terms and Conditions apply.
- Full Heathrow Rewards Terms and Conditions apply.
- The offer cannot be combined with any other promotion.
- Heathrow may withdraw this offer without advanced notice to Members of British Airways Executive Club or Heathrow Rewards.
- Promoter is Heathrow Airport Limited, The Compass Centre, Nelson Road, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW6 2GW.