Accor has launched an up to 60% off sale for stays at participating hotels in Thailand through December 23, 2020.
Members prepay nights (buy vouchers) at 65 participating hotels with a discount that you can then use through December 23, 2020. The sale ends on June 8.
You can access this offer on Accor’s designated sale site here.
Note that a third party handles the sale. These rates are eligible for Accor Live Limitless points and cannot see why ALL status benefits wouldn’t apply.
Accor Plus members are eligible for an additional 10% discount. You need to input the first ten digits of the membership number.
Here are some price samples:
SO/ Hua Hin
Muse Bangkok (MGallery)
Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach
Here are all the participating hotels with starting prices:
Accor here tries to get some cash to these hotels by selling prepaid hotel nights for those living in Thailand (cannot see why anyone couldn’t buy – just be careful that you can use before December 23).
The prices appear to be very competitive, considering that they are TAX and SERVICE CHARGE inclusive, and qualifying in ALL.
Here are the typical terms (could vary between hotels):
– On sale from 11th May 2020 to 8th June 2020
– Valid for stays 1st June to 23rd December 2020
– Vouchers are pre-paid at time of booking, and are non-refundable.
– Confirm your reservations in advance by contacting the property directly at +6632 7 09 555 or firstname.lastname@example.org
– Advance reservation at least 7 days prior to arrival is requested. Rooms are subject to availability at time of booking.
– Please quote your voucher number at time of booking.
– The voucher is only redeemable at the specified property, and is not transferrable.
– Accor Plus members are requested to present this original voucher together with valid Accor Plus Membership Card upon check-in.
– Members of ALL are requested to quote membership number at time confirming your reservation.
– Surcharge for 3rd person stay is at THB1,500 net /room/night inclusive of extra bed and breakfast, payable directly to the property
– Surcharge of THB2,200 will be applicable on the following dates: 04-05 Jul, 23-24 Oct, 05-06 Dec, and any new public holiday declared by governement in lieu of the cancelled Songkran holiday
– Final sale price is inclusive of VAT and Service Charge.
– 2.5% Booking fee and 2.7% transaction fee are non-refundable.