Accor Live Limitless (ALL) on Tuesday released an updated tier extension policy due to the Covid-19 pandemic (read more here).
ALL members had their status extended through the end of 2021 and stays on July 1 – December 31, 2020-period would be rolled over to 2021 to count towards 2022. It was unclear would these count towards 2021 status too?
You can access Accor ALL here.
READ MORE: ALL Rate & Bonus Points And Miles Promotions
Here’s the clarification we received from ALL:
Q: Can you double benefit from status points to jump up a status level in 2020 and then have these same points rolled over for 2021
- The 50% gifted status nights and points given earlier this year you get to keep in 2020 – you do not lose them
- And the status nights/points earned during H2/2020
- Will help your potential status upgrade in 2020 ( i.e. the gifted nights/points + earned nights/points could bump you up to next status)
- and they will be rolled over and help you in 2021 to upgrade further during 2021
- and they will help you to requalify for 2022 based on 2021 stays
Here are all Accor Covid-19 policies:
Here’s Accor’s status extension policy.
Accor’s updated Covid-19 reservation cancellation policies.
Accor’s updated cleanliness standards.
Accor Plus members also see membership and certificate extensions.
ibis BUSINESS members have had their status extended by six months.
Accor Live Limitless members in Greater China will get 12 month-long status extension.
The guidance and the email that ALL sent out to members about this rollover was unclear. I am glad that they have now clarified the situation and that the stays in the second half of 2020 count towards both 2021 and 2022 qualifications.