We wrote about a week ago (read more here) about Conrad Bali’s Covid-19 offer for stays all the way through December 25, 2021.
You can book stays at 1.1M++ IDR each ($75) for an unlimited number of nights (two-night minimum), and we now have a list of prices for higher category rooms and suites too. The offer is valid for purchase until May 31.
You can access Conrad Bali’s website here.
READ MORE: Hilton Honors Rate & Bonus Points Promotions
Here are the upgraded room types:
I am pleased to attached our Save Now Stay Later promotion for your reference. This is valid for Deluxe Garden.
The additional rate for other room categories as follows:
- Deluxe Lagoon View IDR 280,000 per room per night + 21% tax and services
- Deluxe Ocean Front IDR 850,000 per room per night + 21% tax and services
- Deluxe Lagoon Access IDR 1,000,000 per room per night + 21% tax and services
- Conrad Suite IDR 2.600,000 per room per night + 21% tax and services
Divide the IDR by 15,000 to get the USD price.
Here is more information about this offer:
Book by 31 May 2020, enjoy our exclusive offer for a two-nights stay at our newly renovated Deluxe Garden inclusive daily breakfast for two persons. Access to world-class facilities including an award winning Spa, one of the largest and most luxurious lagoon pools in Bali with a beautiful beach-front setting, coupled with top of the range amenities and a luxurious stay in each of the 368 refurbished rooms, suites and villas.
Stay period starts from 1 July 2020 until 25 December 2021.
Please contact Reservations@ConradBali.com with booking code : “SNSL”
and not eligible for Honors Points.
This means that the hotel considers this as a non-qualifying rate plan. It is unclear whether upgrade and Diamond benefits (the lounge) are excluded (shouldn’t).
Here are videos I have taken at this hotel:
Here are some other Bali deals that we have covered:
I do like this hotel, although there are some occasional service hiccups, and have received upgrades to the suites section for being a returning guest and a Diamond member (usually email one of the managers).
They don’t have a lounge but provide lounge benefits at the restaurant that is by the suite section’s pool, including afternoon tea and evening happy hour.
Conrad Bali is much better than the former Nikko that was rebranded as Hilton and practically provides zero benefits for elite members (no meaningful upgrades and lounge/staff quality).
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
• Full pre-payment is required upon booking
• Minimum stay of two nights, extension night available per room per night
• Limited rooms available at this rate; higher room types are available at supplement charge
• Offer is non-refundable and non-changeable
• This offer cannot be combined with any other offers, and not eligible for Honors Points.