Radisson Rewards has launched its latest Dream Deals that comes with 20% to 25% off rates and 2,500 bonus points per stay.
The offer is valid for stays through August 31, 2020, and must be booked by July 14. There is no prepayment requirement, but you must cancel eight days before your visit, or there is a one-night penalty.
You can access this offer on Radisson’s website here.
Members can save up to 20% (non-member discount capped at 15%) for stays in the United States, Canada, Latin America, and the Caribbean. The offer is valid from May 27 – August 31, 2020.
Members save up to 25% (non-member discount is capped at 20%) in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia-Pacific. The offer is valid for stays June 10 – August 31, 2020.
Some excellent rates for stays at Radisson hotels this summer based on a quick look I had. I like how you can cancel up to 8 days before your intended visit without any penalties. If you cancel later, you only pay for a night.
Here are the terms and conditions of this rate promotion:
Please visit www.radissonhotels.com/en-us/covid-19 for potential updates to Radisson Hotel Group’s cancellation policy in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Dream Deals offer (“The Offer”) consists of discounts at the time of booking on certain Retail Rates on Eligible Stays at selected participating Radisson Hotel Group properties (“Participating Hotels”). To be eligible for The Offer, guests and members must book the specific rate during the Booking Period and consume reservations during the Stay Period as defined below. By participating in the Offer, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
The Offer may require a deposit in the amount of the entire stay made via credit card at the time of booking. The name on the booking must be identical to the credit card holder’s name and to the individual that checks in for the Eligible Stay. A guest may cancel the reservation up to 8 days in advance of the check-in date and receive a full refund. If a guest cancels 7 or fewer days in advance of the check-in date, the guest will be required to pay a cancellation fee in the amount of one night’s stay plus applicable taxes.
For hotels in Asia Pacific, flexible cancellation policy is applied, depending on each individual hotel’s policy.
An Eligible Stay is defined as a stay of one or more consecutive Eligible Nights at the same Participating Hotel, regardless of the number of check-ins or check-outs that occur during that stay. Eligible Stays must be booked between May 27, 2020 and July 14, 2020 (“Booking Period”) and consumed on Eligible Nights during the Stay Period (together, the “Promotion Period”).
The “Stay Period” is defined as follows:
– For eligible bookings at participating hotels in the United States, Latin America, Canada, and the Caribbean, qualifying stays start on May 27, 2020 and end on August 31, 2020.
– For eligible bookings at participating hotels in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific, qualifying stays start on June 10, 2020 and end on August 31, 2020.
The Retail Rate is defined as the non-qualified retail rate loaded by Participating Hotels and generally publicly available for online booking by individual guests. Retail Rates vary by hotel, are subject to change, and may be different each night of the Eligible Stay. Retail Rates do not include promotional rates, non-public rates, rates that require membership, special access or unique codes that are offered by the Participating Hotel. The Retail Rate excludes incidental charges (e.g. resort fees, room service and room entertainment). Additional taxes and surcharges may apply. Total estimated Retail Rate is only available in the Participating Hotel’s local currency.
Guests who book an Eligible Stay at the Retail Rate will receive, subject to availability, the following:
– Non-Radisson Rewards members:
– Will receive 15% discount on the Retail Rate at the Participating Hotel in the United States, Canada, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
– Will receive a 20% discount on the Retail Rate at the Participating Hotel in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific
– Radisson Rewards members will receive an additional 5% discount off the Retail Rate, subject to these terms and the Radisson Rewards Terms and Conditions.
– Radisson Rewards members are eligible to earn 2,500 bonus points (“Bonus Points”) per Eligible Stay. In addition to the Bonus Points earned for eligible stays booked and consumed during the Promotion Period, members will earn the standard 20 points issued per U.S. Dollar spent as well as their eligible tier bonus points (Silver: additional 2 points per U.S. Dollar; Gold: additional 5 points per U.S. Dollar; Platinum: additional 15 points per U.S. Dollar). If a member is also registered for an exclusive member promotional offer with bonus point earning potential the member will also earn those bonus points. Points are typically posted to a member’s account within 5-10 business days after the qualifying Eligible Stay has been completed. Consecutive nights are considered as one stay and therefore bonus points can be earned only once for consecutive nights. The Offer is subject to the complete Radisson Rewards Terms and Conditions.
– The guest must provide their member number prior to checkout to receive an additional 5% discount and earn the 2,500 bonus points.
The Offer is only valid at participating Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson RED, Radisson, Park Inn by Radisson, Park Plaza, and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson hotels in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the United States, Latin America, the Caribbean, Canada, Asia Pacific.
The Offer may not be used in combination with any other package, group or convention rate, or any other discounted rate. The Retail Rate for each night may vary and extra person charges may apply if exceeding double occupancy. Only valid for individual bookings. Not valid on previous reservations. No changes, cancellations or adjustments to the reservation are permitted. The amount charged for the booking is non-refundable.
The Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply. The number of rooms available for this Offer at Participating Hotels may be limited. The Offer, the Participating Hotels and/or the applicable terms and conditions may be changed or discontinued at any time without notice. Offer is subject to applicable law and the Offer and any of its terms shall be void or not applicable where prohibited by applicable law. Other exclusions may apply.
Radisson is not responsible for any technical failures/interruptions, internet accessibility problems, incomplete or inaccurate booking information, or other errors of any kind that may affect your participation in this Offer.
Your points balance and eligible stays may not reflect all transactions within the last 3 weeks.
Promotional offers are subject to terms and conditions. Services and amenities may vary by hotel, may not be available at all locations and may be subject to availability and other restrictions. Participation in Radisson Rewards is subject to the program terms and conditions. Promotions are void where prohibited by law.
RHG Radisson Hotel Group, Radisson, Radisson RED, Radisson Blu, Park Plaza, Park Inn, Country Inn & Suites, Radisson Rewards and Radisson Meetings are registered marks in the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office and elsewhere. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.