Hyatt has launched a new 20% off rate plan for stays at participating hotels (147 currently) in Asia-Pacific.
Members who have select Visa-cards, make the bookings using offer VS2020, and stay a minimum of two nights are eligible for the discount through May 14, 2021.
You can access this offer on Hyatt’s website here.
Here are the participating hotels:
You theoretically need a specific Visa-card to be eligible for the discount, but I have never come across a hotel that would have observed this requirement (there must be some).
The discount won’t show up automatically, but you need to plug in the offer code first.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Offers are available to all Visa Signature and Visa Infinite cardholders (“Eligible Cards”) who sign up for the loyalty program from May 15, 2020, through May 14, 2021. Bookings and payments are to be made strictly with Eligible Cards. Kindly note that Mainland China issued Visa Signature cards and Visa SCC (Single Currency Card) Infinite cards are not eligible for the offer when making bookings and payment at participating hotels in Mainland China.
- The guest MUST be a World of Hyatt member at the same time to enjoy the discount; free enrollment is available at the time of booking via Hyatt.com, World of Hyatt App, Hyatt WeChat Mini Program or Global Contact Centre, or at time of check-in at hotel Front Desk.
- Bookings must be made in advance via Hyatt.com, World of Hyatt App, Hyatt WeChat Mini Program, Hyatt Global Contact Centre or participating hotels by requesting offer code “VS2020” at time of reservation.
- To book this offer, a minimum two-night stay is required at any of the participating hotels.
- Bookings are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply.
- Offers cannot be exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with other promotional programs, offers, discount cards, vouchers or VIP privileges, including the Visa Luxury Hotel Collection, unless otherwise stated.
- Standard guarantee and cancellation policy of participating hotels applies.
- Fulfillment of this offer is the sole responsibility of each participating hotels.
- Prices listed may be subject to service charge and prevailing government taxes where applicable.
- Each participating hotel is solely responsible for all bookings, services, and fulfillment of bookings in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Visa is not responsible for any bookings and/or services that are made available pursuant to these Terms and Conditions. Neither Visa nor each participating hotel make any representation or warranty in relation to such bookings and/or services.
- Visa and each participating hotel reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- All information is correct at the time of publication.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English and non-English language versions, the English language version shall prevail.