Accor has launched a new 33% off sale for stays at participating hotels in Southeast Asia with Mastercard.
Accor Live Limitless members with Mastercard can book any of the hotels for stays through May 31, 2021, with the flexibility (the rate is prepaid).
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you can change the date of your reservation once without any fees through May 2021.
Keep in mind the following blackout dates:
- 4 December 2020 – 9 January 2021
- 11– 20 February 2021
- 2 – 11 April 2021
Here are the eligible countries for this sale:
Here’s information about this sale:
33% off with the flexibility to change your stay across Upper Southeast Asia
Dreaming of your next vacation, but not sure exactly when?
Pay Now, Travel Later with Mastercard® and Accor: Enjoy a 33% discount on accommodation when you plan your trip now, with the flexibility to change your stay date through the end of May 2021.
Be inspired by 160 Accor hotels throughout Cambodia, Laos, the Maldives, Myanmar, the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. Whether you crave beachside bliss, a mountain escape or an urban adventure, you’ll find just what you need with 13 brands, including favorites such as Raffles, Fairmont, Sofitel, Pullman, Novotel, Mercure and ibis.
Here are some rates for a five-night stay in September:
You cannot use ALL points towards these rates, but you can earn, however. These rates are reasonable, albeit not exceptional, due to the Covid-19 travel slump.
If you want to be strategic, you should book the absolute lowest rates and then change to the ones that you need. Just keep in mind that you can only change ONCE.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. The offer is available to cardholders of Mastercard who are also members of ALL – Accor Live Limitless at the time of booking, for stays booked using a valid Mastercard. Mastercard cardholders who have successfully booked this offer will be asked to present their Mastercard upon check-in. Non-members can join ALL instantly at no cost here. ALL Terms and Conditions of Membership and Accor’s General Terms and Conditions of Services apply to this offer.
2. The offer includes a 33% discount on accommodation at the time of booking, as well as early check-in or late check-out subject to availability during the stay. Accor Plus members are entitled to an additional 10% discount on accommodation. Members should request their early check-in or late check-out with the hotel directly and cite their “Mastercard Pay Now, Travel Later” booking.
3. The offer is valid for reservations booked between 1 June 2020 – 31 July 2020 for stays between 1 June 2020 – 31 May 2021 at participating hotels. The offer is subject to availability and blackout dates including 24 December 2020 – 9 January 2021, 11– 20 February 2021, and 2 – 11 April 2021. Reservations must be made 24 hours prior to arrival (3 days prior for the Maldives).
4. 100% of the reservation must be paid at the time of booking. This payment is non-refundable. However, one modification of the reservation, whereby the hotel will honor the original booking rate, is permitted. The cardholder must make the modification directly with the hotel up to 24 hours prior to arrival (3 days prior for the Maldives).
5. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
6. Rewards Points cannot be used to book this offer. During the stay, Rewards Points may be redeemed directly at the hotel for eligible non-accommodation services.
7. To the extent permitted by law, Accor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to amend, modify or alter the terms of this offer, including the list of participating hotels, at any time.
8. Accor and its affiliates make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in any documents relating to this offer including information contained in marketing collateral.
9. Members participate in this offer at their own risk and cost. Accor and its affiliates shall not be responsible for any losses that may be suffered or incurred by members arising out of or in connection with their participation in this offer.
10. In the event of any conflict between these offer terms and conditions and Accor’s General Terms and Conditions of Services, these offer terms and conditions will prevail.