World of Hyatt has launched its new summer promotion called Bonus Journeys that is valid for stays June 15 – September 15, 2020.
Elite members earn 2,500 bonus points for their first stay, and all members earn triple points from the second stay during the offer period.
You can sign up for this offer on Hyatt’s website here.
READ MORE: World of Hyatt Rate & Bonus Points Offers
Note that you must register for this offer by August 31, 2020. There is a maximum number of points 200,000 that you can earn from this offer.
The bonus is also applicable for stays at participating M life and Small Luxury Hotels of the World properties.
It is good that the World of Hyatt has decided to run its global promotion during these challenging times.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion
Triple Points Bonus: You must be a member of World of Hyatt and register for the promotion between June 8 and August 31, 2020 to participate. To join World of Hyatt, and to register for this promotion visit hyatt.com/bonusjourneys. All eligible stays under this promotion must occur after registration and have a checkout date between June 15 and September 15, 2020 (“Promotion Period”). Beginning on your second eligible stay, you will receive Triple Points per eligible stay at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide and participating M life Rewards destinations, Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotels and Lindblad Expeditions. You may earn a maximum of 200,000 Bonus Points under this offer (in addition to any Bonus Points you may earn as an elite member). World of Hyatt will only fulfill the promotion for eligible stays completed after your registration date. Only Base Points are tripled, and all points awarded under this promotion are Bonus Points. For the purpose of this promotion, an “Eligible Stay” is defined as any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate for at least one night of their stay. Stays on consecutive nights at the same hotel will constitute one stay. Only the room occupied by the member will count toward this promotion. You must provide your World of Hyatt membership number at the time of check-in for each stay. Please allow two to three weeks after your qualifying stay for Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this promotion with a suitable substitute promotion of equal value (if legally required) at any time due to actual circumstances. This promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the World of Hyatt program available at worldofhyatt.com/terms.
Here are the frequently asked questions:
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I participate in the promotion?
To participate in the promotion you must:
1. Be a World of Hyatt member in good standing. To join for free, visit World of Hyatt today.
2. Register for the promotion between June 8, 2020 and August 31, 2020 at hyatt.com/bonusjourneys or by calling your nearest Global Contact Center.
3. Complete two or more eligible stays after registration at participating properties between June 15 and September 15, 2020.
2. What are the registration dates for the promotion?
Members can register for the promotion between June 8, 2020 and August 31, 2020.
3. When do my qualifying stays need to occur to be eligible for the promotion?
To be eligible for the promotion, you must register first and then complete two or more stays at participating hotels between June 15 and September 15, 2020 (“Promotion Period”). Only stays after registration with a checkout date prior to September 15, 2020 will qualify.
4. How does the promotion work?
Beginning on your second eligible stay after registration, you will receive Triple Points on eligible spend at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide, participating M life Rewards destinations, participating Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotels and with Lindblad Expeditions during the Promotion Period. For example, if you earn 500 Base Points for your second eligible stay after registration during the promotion, you will receive 1,000 Bonus Points for a total of 1,500 points for your stay. Maximum 200,000 Bonus Points may be earned during the Promotion Period.
Members must be registered for the promotion and provide their World of Hyatt membership number at the time of check-in. Members may choose to earn Base Points, miles or M life Rewards Tier Credits for their stay, but only Bonus Points are awarded under this promotion. See question 13 for more details.
5. What is considered an eligible stay?
For the purpose of this offer, an eligible stay is defined as any stay at a participating hotel where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award for at least one night of their stay. Back-to-back nights at the same hotel will be considered one eligible stay. See complete terms and conditions on worldofhyatt.com for a list of participating M life Rewards and Small Luxury Hotels destinations. Only eligible stays after registration will qualify. Only stays with checkout dates on or prior to September 15, 2020 will qualify.
6. Will stays before I register count toward the promotion?
No, only stays following registration will count toward the promotion.
7. If a member checks out during their stay, will this count as an individual stay?
No, back-to-back stays at the same hotel in a 24-hour period will be counted as one stay.
8. I have a stay with a check-in date before the Promotion Period begins, but a checkout date during the Promotion Period. Will I earn Bonus Points for subsequent stays during the Promotion Period?
Yes, if your first stay begins prior to the Promotion Period but has a checkout date within the Promotion Period, then you can earn Triple Points on eligible spend for any subsequent stays that occur during the Promotion Period, provided you register for the promotion prior to both the registration deadline and check out of the property on your first stay.
9. I have a stay with a checkout date after the Promotion Period ends. Will I earn Bonus Points for that stay?
No. In order to earn Bonus Points for your qualifying stay, you must complete the stay by September 15, 2020. If you check out of the hotel before the Promotion Period ends and then check back in at the same hotel within a 24-hour period (back-to-back stay), the stay will not qualify to earn Bonus Points.
10. If I pay for more than one room during the same stay, will I receive Bonus Points on qualifying nights for all rooms?
A member will only earn Bonus Points for the room he/she occupies during the Promotion Period.
11. Are there any restrictions on the form of payment in order to participate in this promotion?
Eligible methods of payment include cash, Points + Cash, check, major credit cards or debit/bank cards. Eligible methods of payment may exclude, without limitation, hotel “House Accounts,” charges settled by a company or organization, charges billed to a guest room/folio or unit at a Hyatt-branded residence, point redemptions, award redemptions, Hyatt-branded gift cards, Hyatt gift cheques, or property-specific gift card/certificates.
In order for a member to earn points, the bill for qualifying charges must be in that member’s name and the member must personally pay for all charges. If a member’s night is charged back to a Master Account, the night will not be considered qualifying and will not count as an eligible night or be eligible toward earning in the promotion.
12. Can I earn Bonus Points for qualifying stays during the Promotion Period at participating M life Rewards destinations, Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotels and Lindblad Expeditions?
Yes, eligible stays and spend at participating M life resorts, Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotels and Lindblad Expeditions completed during the Promotion Period will be counted toward this promotion. See question 5 for more details on eligible stays and nights.
13. Can I choose miles or M life Rewards Tier Credits or airline miles for my stay and earn Bonus Points for qualifying nights during the Promotion Period?
Yes, you can choose to earn either World of Hyatt Base Points, Travel Partner miles or M life Rewards Tier Credits for each qualifying stay in order to earn Bonus Points in conjunction with this promotion. This offer is fulfilled with Bonus Points (10 Bonus Points per eligible dollar) even if you opt to earn Travel Partner miles or M life Rewards Tier Credits for a qualifying stay.
14. Will I receive World of Hyatt Base Points for my stay in addition to the Bonus Points?
Yes, as a World of Hyatt member you will earn the standard five (5) points per eligible dollar spent if you choose to earn World of Hyatt Base Points for your stay. Elite members will also earn their tier bonus (but tier bonuses are not tripled).
15. When will I receive my Bonus Points?
Please allow two to three weeks after completing each qualifying stay for the Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account.
16. Where can I see how many Bonus Points I have earned for my qualifying nights in this promotion?
To see how many Bonus Points you have earned, visit worldofhyatt.com. Log in to your World of Hyatt account and click on the My Account section.
17. How can I use the Bonus Points I earn in this promotion?
Points can be redeemed for rewards like free nights and upgrades, dining and spa services at Hyatt hotels and resorts, FIND experiences, nights at participating M life Resort destinations in Las Vegas, participating Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotels, Miraval award nights and more. For more details on how members can use points, visit https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/en/rewards.html
18. Do Bonus Points earned with this promotion count toward earning elite membership?
No, only Base Points count towards earning elite membership. For details on how Base Points can be earned see the World of Hyatt program terms.