Accor has launched a new offer for healthcare and medical professionals for stays in India and Sri Lanka.
Eligible ALL members can save 30%, and the rate is cancelable up to 6 PM on the day of arrival, and there is no guarantee requirement.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
READ MORE: Accor ALL Rate & Bonus Points Offers
Note that you must have a valid identification card to use the rate. It is unclear, however, whether it is eligible for ALL points and benefits.
Interesting rate plan for stays in India and Sri Lanka without prepayment or guarantee requirements and up to 6 PM cancel. Just make sure that you have the required identification if you plan to use it.
Here are the terms and conditions of this rate promotion:
1. 30% Discount on Room only basis.
2. Free cancellations upto 6 PM on the day of arrival. No gurantee required.
3. A valid & professional medical identity Card must be presented at the hotel during check-in to avail the offer.
4. A maximum of 2 rooms can be booked under this offer per stay.
5. The card holder must be a staying guest to avail the offer as the booking & rate are non-transferrable.
6. In case the guest cannot produce the authentic medical identity card, Best available rate of the day would be applicable
7. This rate cannot be clubbed with any other offer or contracted company rate.