Accor Live Limitless has launched an offer for stays in Turkey, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Israel, Kazakhstan, Russia, and Ukraine.
ALL members can earn 500 bonus points per stays June 8 – October 1, 2020, if booked June 1 – September 1.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
READ MORE: Accor ALL Rate & Bonus Points Promotions
Note that only reservations booked using a flexible rate are eligible for the bonus.
This offer is valid in:
Not the best bonus offer and ALL has precisely the same promotion for most countries in Europe. Just remember that the bonus is only applicable for stays booked using a flexible rate.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. In the [Super Bonus Extra 500 Reward Points] campaign, the general terms and conditions of ALL – Accor Live Limitless apply and you must be a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless to take advantage of this.
2. This campaign allows members of ALL – Accor Live Limitless to earn a bonus of  Rewards points whenever they stay at any hotel participating in the ALL – Accor Live Limitless Loyalty program.
3. This offer is valid for the duration of Turkey, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Israel, Kazakhstan, Russia, and Ukraine. Valid for accommodation at ibis, ibis Styles, Mercure, MGallery, Novotel, Pullman, Rixos, Fairmont, SO /, Sofitel, Swissôtel, Mövenpick, and Raffles. Reservations should be made at a flexible price. If this price is not available, the member cannot benefit from the offer. The first stay booked and completed after signing up for the offer is eligible for the Rewards point bonus according to the offer conditions.
4. The present members of the campaign [06/01/2020] – [30/09/2020] between these dates (Turkey, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Israel, Kazakhstan, Russia and Ukraine) and a participant in the border held in hotel reservations [01 / 06/2020] – [30/08/2020] time is valid for stays between Central European Time 23:59.
5. The stay must be at least one  night.
6. Accommodations in the same hotel consecutively (same day check-out and check-in) will be considered as a single stay.
7. In this campaign, accommodation means one (1) reservation made by one ALL – Accor Live Limitless member for one or more rooms. In other words, reservations for more than one (1) room will be counted as one (1) accommodation. While the Reward and Status points are reflected, the earlier check-in date is taken into account.
In other words, an ALL – Accor Live Limitless member earns points and nights suitable for the stay he completed first.
8. To benefit from this offer, accommodation must be made directly through AccorHotels (official Accor websites, Accor ALL mobile applications, ALL Call Center or directly at the hotel) or through a traditional travel agency with reservation systems linked to the Accor reservation office. Accommodation booked through a brokerage firm, tour operator, or third-party online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) cannot benefit from this campaign.
9. You must provide your ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty card number when making your reservation and present your card at the reception desk when checking in to stay at the hotel.
10. ALL – Accor Live Limitless Reward points bonus will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member’s check-out date.
11. This campaign cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional campaign or advantage, and is not valid for group stays. If the
accommodation complies with the terms and conditions of multiple campaigns, only the most advantageous (ie allowing you to earn the highest reward points) will be credited to your account.
12. For stays paid with partial or full ALL – Accor Live Limitless reward points, members will not be able to benefit from this campaign.
13. This campaign is subject to availability of suitable rooms. General sales terms and conditions apply for the general prices reserved for each hotel.
14. Please refer to the reference  for all communications with ALL call centers or customer service regarding this campaign.