Accor Live Limitless has launched a bonus offer for stays in Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece, and France through July 5, 2020.
ALL members can earn 500 bonus points per stay (that is referred to as 10 euros in the copy) that are both booked and consumed June 8 – July 5, 2020.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
READ MORE: Accor ALL Rate & Bonus Points Offers
Note that it is unclear if you can earn the bonus unlimited number of times and whether all rates qualify (there is a similar offer for stays in other European countries that requires you to book a flexible rate).
Most borders are open in Europe for intra-EU and Schengen travel, and many, if not most, hotels have reopened. A small bonus for those that plan to stay at Accor affiliated hotels in eligible countries before July 5.
Here are the terms and conditions of this bonus offer:
1. The general terms and conditions of ALL – Accor Live Limitless apply to the [(Re) Discover your country] offer and you must be a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless in order to benefit from it.
2. To enjoy this offer, ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty program members must register for it between [08/06/2020] and [07/05/2020] at 23:59 maximum, time from Paris (UTC + 1). They should click on the “Subscribe” button below and follow the instructions. This extra point offer is valid only for reservations made after registering via the connect button.
3. This offer allows ALL – Accor Live Limitless members, whatever their status, to obtain  extra Rewards points for a stay at one of the hotels participating in the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty program.
These extra Rewards points are added to the Rewards and Status points obtained by the member for an eligible stay, according to the general conditions of the ALL – Accor Live Limitless program.
4. This offer is valid for stays made by members from [06/08/2020] to [05/07/2020] at one of the participating hotels in [Spain, France, Italy, Greece or Portugal.] , and reserved between [06/08/2020] and [07/05/2020] 23:59 Paris time (UTC + 1).
5. The stay must be a minimum of  night.
6. Consecutive stays (check-out and same-day check-in) at the same hotel are considered single stays. This single stay will be eligible only once in the [(Re) Discover your country] offer .
7. Within the framework of this offer, stay is understood to be one (1) reservation made by an ALL – Accor Live Limitless member, regardless of the number of rooms in it. A reservation made by a member for multiple rooms will only count as one (1) stay. The first departure date is taken as a reference and the Rewards and Status points that will be charged to the member’s account are calculated. In other words, an ALL – Accor Live Limitless member will earn eligible points and nights for the first room they vacate.
8. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked through Accor’s distribution channels (Accor websites, Accor ALL mobile apps, ALL booking center, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using an automatically connected GDS to the Accor reservation center. Therefore, you will not be able to take advantage of this offer if you have booked your stay through a reseller, a tour operator or a third-party online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
9. You must indicate your ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty card number when making your reservation and present it at the hotel reception when you check-in.
10. Rewards ALL – Accor Live Limitless points will be charged to the member’s account within 10 days from the date of the end of the hotel stay.
11. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or benefits and does not apply to groups.
If your stay meets the conditions of several offers, only the Rewards points of the most generous offer will be credited, that is, the one that allows you to earn more Rewards points.
12. Stays paid in whole or in part with Rewards points will not be eligible for this offer.
13. Offer subject to availability. The general terms and conditions of sale apply to the specific public rates of each hotel.
14. In all your communications with customer service, you must indicate the following reference number: