Accor has launched one of its most popular offers a Super Sale for stays at participating hotels in South Korea through January 31, 2021.
Accor Live Limitless members get 40% off, and Accor Plus members are eligible for an additional 10% discount. The booking window closes on July 15.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
READ MORE: Accor ALL Rate & Bonus Points Offers
Note that you can cancel without a fee up to 6 PM the day before your scheduled arrival.
Here are the participating hotels:
I have seen some Super Sale rates at hotels outside of Korea too, but there doesn’t appear to be other sales publicly available, however. I guess that Accor felt that they could run this one for Korea as the Covid-19 is quite well under control over there.
Here are the terms and conditions of this rate offer:
- This offer is valid for bookings made online at all.accor.com or on Accor Group brands’ sites, on the following dates:
Booking period : 15/06/2020 – 15/07/2020
Stay period: 15/06/2020 – 31/01/2021 except for following 4 hotels; Gyeongwonjae Ambassador Incheon: 15/06/2020-30/09/2020, Novotel Ambassador Daegu: 01/08/2020- 31/01/2021, Ibis Ambassador Suwon: 01/09/2020 – 31/01/2021, Ibis Budget Ambassador Seoul Dongdaemun: 01/09/2020 – 31/01/2021
- The offer is applicable at participating hotels in South Korea.
- Bookings are payable in full at time of reservation and are refundable when bookings are changed or cancelled one day prior (18:00 hotel local time) to arrival.
- The 40% discount is based on the FLEXIBLE UNRESTRICTED RATE for the dates requested upon booking. This discount applies in participating hotels excluding taxes and additional expenditure.
- Accor Plus members enjoy an additional 10% discount at participating hotels in South Korea. Accor Plus terms and conditions apply. Maximum 2 rooms at the Members’ Super Sale Rate can be booked per Accor Plus member, per staying date.
- The benefit of a complimentary late check-out until 16:00* is granted to members of ALL and Accor Plus. (*Subject to the availability) The creation of a member of ALL accounts is required to enjoy the benefit of late check out during stay. If you are not a member yet, you can join online for free. If you are a member, you are required to log in to enjoy the benefit during your stay. Otherwise, you cannot take the advantage of this offer.
- Members must present their card upon check-in at the hotel (or their member number if they have not yet received their card).
- Payment must be made online using a credit card at the time of booking.
- At booking, if the “Super Sale” rate is not available for the dates requested, another public rate will automatically be proposed on the rate screen.
- This offer can be cancelled for free of charge if guests make it a day (before 18:00) prior to their arrivals. To cancel the dates of your stay, please cancel it from all.accor.com or contact the hotel directly.
- It cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or special offers and is subject to availability on the chosen date in the hotel selected.
- Offer subject to right of participating hotels to block out certain dates from the advertised sale period. It excludes black-out dates set by participating hotels.
- Offer only available in respect of a limited number of rooms at participating hotels.
- Rates are per night, in a single or double room. Exchange rates are supplied for information only and are not contractual. The exchange rate will not be confirmed until booking (if payment is made in a currency other than the one used by the hotel, exchange rate fees may be applied).
- Booking with points is available for members of ALL in the following brands: ibis budget, ibis, ibis Styles, Mercure, Novotel, Novotel Suites, Grand Mercure, Gyeongwonjae, Hotel Crescendo Seoul.
- Member rate does not apply.