Marriott Bonvoy has now extended its luxury hotel offer for stays at select countries in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa to Russia.
Members can get a guaranteed room upgrade (baked in the rate plan) and 50 euro daily credit if booked using offer code EZR.
You can access this offer on Marriott’s website here.
Here are the participating hotels:
Perhaps worth having a look at this rate plan if you plan to stay at any of the above hotels in Moscow by the end of September.
Here are the terms of this rate promotion:
- Offer is available at participating Marriott International hotels in Europe, the Middle East & Africa, valid for bookings and stays between 1st June and 30th September 2020.
- Must use promotional code EZR to book this offer.
- Offer includes a complimentary room upgrade for Marriott Bonvoy members and non-members. Please note that the room type confirmed at the time of booking is already the guaranteed upgraded room type.
- For Marriott Bonvoy members only, the offer includes a hotel credit of 50 Euros (or nearest rounded local currency equivalent) per night stayed, applicable to on-property hotel-operated outlets.
- The hotel credit cannot be used towards room rate, taxes, resort fee or future stays.
- Marriott Bonvoy Elite benefits remain applicable, subject to availability.
- Limited number of rooms available at promotional rate, blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Advance reservation is required.
- Rates listed are per room per night and based on availability at the time of reservation.
- Rates include VAT unless specified otherwise; city taxes and other taxes might be excluded in some markets.
- Offer does not apply to groups of 10 or more rooms.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or prior purchase/reservation and has no cash value.
- Offer may be applied to one regular room per stay, per member, based on double occupancy on dates listed.
- A “stay” is defined as all consecutive nights spent at the same property, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
- Member Rate reservations must be made on a direct Marriott booking channel such as Marriott.com, worldwide telephone reservation center, mobile app or directly at a hotel for up to 5% discount off the Standard Rate, which is already reflected in the discounted Member Rates shown.
- “Standard Rate” means the publicly available retail rate offered by participating hotels at the time of booking to individual guests.
- Member Rates are valid for Marriott Bonvoy members only, to join visit MarriottBonvoy.com
- Marriott International has the right to change or discontinue this offer at any time.
- By booking this offer, you agree and consent to these terms and conditions.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Marriott International cannot be held responsible for omissions or typographical errors.