Marriott Bonvoy has brought back the Member Day Exclusives for stays at participating Greater China hotels through August 7, 2020.
Members can choose from three separate offers for stays in China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan. You need to book between July 8 – 10.
You can access the Member Day Sale here.
Here are the offers:
There have been some great rates under this offer previously for club rooms and suites (reasonably priced under this sale) for hotels such as Ritz-Carlton’s, which lounges are a no-go area for Bonvoy elites unless paid.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
- There are a limited number of rooms available for this promotion.
- Offers only apply at participating properties in Mainland China, Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR and Taiwan.
- Offers are valid for bookings made between July 8 and July 10, 2020 and for stays before August 7, 2020.
- Offer is valid for stays at participating properties in the Marriott International portfolio and is subject to availability.
- Offer may not be available in properties not participating in the award or redemption of Marriott Bonvoy. For a list of current participating brands, visit https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi under Section 1.2.7.
- Offer does not apply to Bvlgari, Ritz Carlton Reserve and Design Hotels.
- Registration of your Marriott Bonvoy account is required.
- There is no minimum stay requirement and no cap on points earning.
- This offer may not be combined with other promotions, offers, and discounts.
- All Marriott Bonvoy™ terms and conditions apply and can be reviewed at https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi