IHG owned Six Senses have now gotten into the game of selling certificates with a bonus that are valid for three years after issuance.
These “Plan Now, Play Later Certificates” come with a 20% bonus and can be purchase until December 20, 2020.
You can access this offer on the Six Senses website here.
Note that these certificates are hotel specific, and cannot be used towards paying “discounted specials” (must mean discounted room rates). The minimum purchase amount is $1K.
Here are the participating hotels:
The bonus is inadequate to buy hotel specific certificates. Accor, Hyatt, and Marriott have all sold them at a 50% bonus.
I like, however, that these Six Senses ones are valid for three years, but what happens if the hotel goes under or is reflagged like what just happened with two of their hotels in Singapore (read more here)?
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Valid at all participating Six Senses resorts.
- Resorts reserve the right to limit the amount of certificates sold.
- No blackout dates apply.
- The certificate is valid for three years from the date of issue.
- The certificate is non refundable.
- The certificate can be only be redeemed against new bookings (on room, board and on property incidentals operated internally).
- The certificate must be used at the resort of issue and cannot be transferred to another resort.
- External outlets and vendors are excluded.
- Group bookings, contracted rates and discount specials are excluded from this offer.
- Taxes and services charge are excluded.