Qatar Airways has launched a new offer to drive enrollments for its Privilege Club frequent flier program.
New members get immediately 2,500 Qmiles, and an additional 5,000 Qmiles and 50 Qpoints after their first flight by December 10, 2020.
You can access this offer on the Qatar Airways website here.
Note that you need to enroll by September 30, 2020, using promotional code JOIN2020, and then have qualifying activity by December 10, 2020, to earn the additional bonus and tier miles.
Here’s how the bonus Qmiles add up:
- Sign up: 2,500 Qmiles
- First flight: 5,000 bonus Qmiles + 50 bonus Qpoints
Qatar Airways must need more Privilege Club sign-ups this year because why would they otherwise offer some miles without any activity requirement?
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- This offer is only applicable main members who join Privilege Club using the promo code JOIN2020
- Enrolment Period: 08 June 2020 – 30 September 2020
- Travel Period: 08 June 2020 – 10 December 2020
- Members who join with the applicable Promo Code will receive 2,500 bonus Qmiles at the time of enrolment.
- Members who did not quote the Promo Code at the time of enrolment will not receive the bonus Qmiles.
- First flight bonus of 5,000 Qmiles and 50 Qpoints will be credited to the membership account within 15 days of the first flight activity with Qatar Airways during the promotion period.
- Members need to ensure to quote their Privilege Club number at the time of booking or check-in so the Qmiles and Qpoints can be credited after the first flight travelled.
- In case of retro claims, 5,000 bonus Qmiles and 50 Qpoints will be awarded based if the member’s travel is within the offer period.
- Offer is applicable only for flights operated and marketed by Qatar Airways.
- Travel on Award tickets is not eligible for Bonus Qmiles and Qpoints.
- Existing Privilege Club members are not entitled to participate in this offer and any duplicate accounts will be cancelled by Privilege Club.