Shangri-La has launched a (first ever?) points sale for purchases made through July 31, 2020.
Golden Circle members can buy up to 10,000 points in a calendar year, and now you can earn a 50% bonus (doesn’t count towards the ceiling).
You can access this offer on Shangri-La’s website here.
Here’s the price:
The price of a Golden Circle points purchased under this sale is 8.67 cents each (USD).
Shangri-La has this points sale going on concurrently with a Less-Is-More promotion (more of that later today) for discounted awards at select hotels in Asia.
You should have a look at point rates (with a sale price) to see if there are opportunities for savings over paid ones.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
Offer is only applicable to member’s purchase made between 15 July 2020 and 31 July 2020.
- Any purchase of GC Award Points must be made through the Golden Circle website.
- GC Award Points will be credited to the Golden Circle account within 48 hours after your transaction is completed.
- A newly enrolled member may not purchase or receive from other members any GC Award Points during the first 30 days following enrolment.
- Members may purchase and receive from other members up to 10,000 GC Award Points per calendar year, and GC Award Points must be purchased in 50 and 100 point increments.
- All purchased GC Award Points are non-transferrable once they have been credited to an account and are non-refundable.
- In case of any dispute, Golden Circle reserves the right of final decision.
- Terms and conditions of the Golden Circle Programme apply.
GC Award Points may be purchased for USD 0.13 per 1 GC Award Point. Price includes all applicable fees. GST/HST will be charged to Canadian residents. Every Golden Circle members could only purchase a maximum of 10,000 GC Award Points. Purchased GC Award Points are not refundable and are applicable toward all Golden Circle Redemption Awards. GC Award Points purchased will be posted within 48 hours. Purchased GC Award Points do not count towards status upgrades. Terms and conditions of the Golden Circle Programme apply.