Accor has extended a new offer for stays at participating Fairmont, Swissotel, and Sofitel hotels in North America through March 31, 2021.
Accor Live Limitless (ALL) members can save up to 30% and earn quadruple points IF they book this “Take Your Time” rate plan by August 31.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that there is one night fully refundable and non-transferable deposit requirement.
Here are the booking and stay date requirements:
- Reservations must be made by 08/31/20
- Valid for stays 08/01/2020 to 03/31/2021 in participating resorts and 08/01/2020 to 01/31/2021 in participating City-Centre hotels.
- Valid for participating hotels in Canada, USA, Mexico, Caribbean only
Here are the participating hotels:
Quadruple points is an excellent offer as long as there are no cheaper other rates available. I like that there is only a one-night deposit requirement, and even that is fully refundable.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale and bonus offer:
1Book by December 31, 2020 for stays through March 31, 2021 (stay dates may vary by property). Offer is subject to availability at time of reservation at participating Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and Swissotel locations in North & Central America. The percentage off is calculated based on the room rate at time of reservation and varies by property and stay duration. No minimum advance purchase required, 1 night prepaid, fully-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required at time of reservation. House cancellation policy applies.
2Terms and conditions vary for Fairmont Château Whistler and Fairmont Kea Lani, please see offer page for details. This offer is subject to change without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Blackout dates may apply.
3Terms and Conditions 4X Rewards points North America – Take Your Time
- General terms and conditions of ALL (Accor Live Limitless) apply to the 4X Rewards points offer and you must be a member of ALL to benefit from it.
- This offer entitles ALL members, regardless of their membership status, to earn a bonus of 4X Rewards points for a stay in one of the participating hotels in the Take Your Time campaign.
- This bonus of Rewards points are offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the ALL member for each eligible stay done in application to the ALL General Conditions of Use.
- The number of bonus Rewards points earned for this offer are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
- Reservations must be made by 08/31/20 and will be valid for stays from 08/01/2020 to 03/31/2021 in participating resorts and 08/01/2020 to 01/31/2021 in participating City-Centre hotels. Valid for participating hotels in Canada, USA, Mexico, Caribbean only.
- For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by an ALL member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
- To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on All.accor.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via Accor Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
- ALL Rewards points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
- This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups. If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
- Any stay partly or entirely paid with ALL Rewards points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with ALL points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
- This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.