Accor has launched a new bonus opportunity for a stay in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland this fall.
Accor Live Limitless (ALL) members can earn 500 to 1,500 bonus points for a stay September 1 – December 31, 2020, if booked September 1 – 30.
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that this offer has been launched on the 15th anniversary of Bahn Bonus, but there is no requirement to be part of that program.
The terms state that you can only earn the bonus once.
The number of bonus points that you can earn from this offer depends on the number of nights that you stay:
- 1 night = 500 bonus points
- 2 nights = 1,000 bonus points
- 3 nights = 1,500 bonus points
Nice bonus opportunity for stays at these three countries this fall as long as you can make the booking this September.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. The BahnBonus15 offer is subject to the General Terms and Conditions of ALL – Accor Live Limitless. Only members of the ALL – Accor Live Limitless bonus program can benefit from this offer. 2. In order to take advantage of this offer, the member of the ALL – Accor Live Limitless bonus program must register for the offer (between 01.09.2020 and 30.09.2020 11:59 pm Paris local time (CET)) by clicking on the button “Register” on this offer page. Then follow the instructions. This bonus offer is only valid for those bookings that were made after successful registration via the “Register” button. 3. This offer entitles ALL – Accor Live Limitless members, regardless of their status, from a bonus of
* 500 Reward Points for a stay of one night
* 1,000 Reward Points for a stay of two nights
* 1,500 Reward Points for a stay of three nights in one of the hotels participating in the ALL – Accor Live Limitless bonus program in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
This point bonus in the form of reward points is granted in addition to the reward and status points that a member collects for each eligible stay in accordance with the general terms and conditions of the ALL – Accor Live Limitless program.
3. This offer can only be used once per member during the offer period. For the first stay that was booked and carried out after registering for the offer, award points will be credited in accordance with the offer conditions. 4. In order to benefit from this offer, the member must have selected BahnBonus as the preferred collection partner in their ALL – Accor Live Limitless profile and activated the direct collection function before their stay. This option must remain activated until the member has received the points associated with his / her stay (bonus and status points) on his / her ALL customer account. 5. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from September 1st, 2020 to December 31st, 2020 in one of the participating hotels in Germany, Austria and Switzerland , between September 1st, 2020 and September 30th, 2020 11:59 pm local time in Paris (CET) was posted. 6. The stay must include at least 1 night (s). 7. A stay under this offer corresponds to one (1) booking by a member of the ALL – Accor Live Limitless bonus program, regardless of the number of rooms booked. The booking of several rooms by a member is only counted as one (1) stay. In this case, the stay booked by the member with the earlier check-out date is decisive for the status and bonus points. 8. In order to benefit from this offer, each stay must be through the Accor distribution channels (Accor Group website, ALL reservation center, hotels direct) or through traditional travel agencies that use a GDS system (Global Distribution System) with a direct interface to the Accor reservation system. You can therefore not benefit from this offer if your stay is booked through a reseller, tour operator or online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.). 9. The ALL – Accor Live Limitless membership number must be provided at the time of booking and the ALL – Accor Live Limitless membership card must be presented to the hotel reception upon check-in. 10. The ALL – Accor Live Limitless Reward Points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the end of the hotel stay. 10. The ALL – Accor Live Limitless Reward Points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the end of the hotel stay. The conversion into BahnBonus bonus points takes place within 6 weeks in accordance with the applicable conditions for point redemption and conversion. 11. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or benefit and does not apply to group bookings.
If the current stay meets the conditions of more than one offer, only the reward points of the most generous offer (i.e. the one with which the most reward points can be earned) will be awarded.
12. A stay that is fully or partially paid for with award points is excluded from this offer.
13. The offer is subject to availability. The general terms and conditions of the booked published rates of the respective hotel apply.
14. In all communications with the ALL call center or Accor customer service in connection with this offer, the following reference must be given: 012616.