Ascott is a Singaporean company that operates residential rentals and serviced residences under brands such as their namesake Ascott, Citadines, and Somerset.
They have a loyalty program called ascott star rewards (asr) with four status levels. Now, asr has launched a status match campaign from the hotel, airline, and OTA loyalty programs.
You can access this offer on Ascott’s website here.
Note that the status match is only offered ONCE, and it can take up to 10 days for your status to update.
Some of the Matched Programs:
Note that Ascott not only matches these five but all others too, including airlines and OTAs (online booking portals such as Expedia, Booking.com, and Ctrip).
Procedure for the Match:
Email the following information to email@example.com.
1) Full Name and Email registered with ASR
2) Hotel loyalty programme and proof of existing status (screenshot of membership dashboard or member card with showing name and member ID)
3) Proof of stay within the last 18 months
Ascott Star Rewards benefits matrix:
Ascott affiliated properties:
Ascott has solid properties that are intended for exetnded stays. I believe that I used their affiliated property most recently in Hobart.
I have not used their asr program to personally know how significant these upgrades are that you can get at the Platinum level that also includes breakfast but only in Europe.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
- Members will have 12 consecutive months (“membership year”) upon status match approval to meet the minimum aggregate Qualifying Amount to retain their matched status.
- A Member who has not spent the Qualifying Amount required for his/her current Tier during the immediately preceding Membership Year, will be moved to the corresponding Tier based on the aggregate Qualifying Amount spent during the immediately preceding Membership Year.
- Acceptable forms of status validation include a screenshot of your current and active account status. Please do NOT send us any personal information (including your phone number, address, social security number, date of birth, user name, passwords, or credit card information).
- ASR reserves the right to decline any application at any time for any reason. Please allow 10 business days for ASR to process your request. ASR may require additional validation in its complete discretion which may take an additional 10 business days.
- The ASR Status Match programme is non-transferable and is valid for one-time use.
- This programme is subject to modification, cancellation or limitation at The Ascott Limited’s discretion, with or without notice.
- This programme is applicable to individual members only and not to groups.
- For more information, visit www.the-ascott.com/en/member/benefits/terms.html
- I agree to ASR Terms & Conditions.
- I acknowledge that ASR reserves the right to downgrade or remove individuals from the programme at any time upon submitting fraudulent documentation for validation.
- I agree to Ascott and its subsidiaries, their authorised agents and services providers (the “Ascott Group”) processing my personal data for promotional and marketing programmes and to contact me about their products, services and promotions.
- I understand that I am free to update my preferences including to unsubscribe from Ascott’s mailing list by changing my subscription preferences in my Ascott Star Rewards profile. I confirm that my consents granted herein (i) do not supersede or replace any other marketing consents which I may have previously provided to Ascott Group outside of this membership and are in addition to any rights which Ascott Group may have at law on personal data; and (ii) continue until such consents are withdrawn