Marriott has brought back the Member Day Exclusives for stays in Greater China (Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan) through October 7, 2020.
Marriott Bonvoy members can save up to 20% to 40% off of stays of two to four nights, get a 50% discount on suites and 30% on club rooms if booked September 8-10.
Here are the three offers available:
The 50% off of suite has been a good deal because the rates often come with a club lounge access that is not an elite benefit at Ritz-Carlton hotels.
The 40% off of longer stays is also an excellent offer, while the club lounge access is already a benefit for Marriott Bonvoy Platinum and higher members.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
- There are a limited number of rooms available for this promotion.
- Offers only apply at participating properties in Mainland China, Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR and Taiwan.
- Offers are valid for bookings made between Sep 8 and Sep 10, 2020 and for stays before October 7, 2020.
- Offer is valid for stays at participating properties in the Marriott International portfolio and is subject to availability.
- Offer may not be available in properties not participating in the award or redemption of Marriott Bonvoy. For a list of current participating brands, visit https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi under Section 1.2.7.
- Offer does not apply to Bvlgari, Ritz Carlton Reserve and Design Hotels.
- Registration of your Marriott Bonvoy account is required.
- There is no minimum stay requirement and no cap on points earning.
- This offer may not be combined with other promotions, offers, and discounts.
- All Marriott Bonvoy™ terms and conditions apply and can be reviewed at https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi