Marriott has launched a new Limited Time Offer for stays in Thailand through the end of 2021.
Members can save up to 50% if they book using promotional code ADP by September 30.
You can access this offer on Marriott’s website here.
Here are the featured destinations
You have to keep in mind that there is a separate offer to buy vouchers for most Marriott hotels in Thailand with a 70% bonus until the end of October (read more here).
You cannot likely use those vouchers to pay these discounted rates (check the property specific rate rules of both certificates AND this ADP).
Thailand is closed for international tourism arrivals, so only those in the country can enjoy these savings.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
- Offer is valid for booking until 30 September 2020 for stay until 31 December 2021.
- Offer is valid for stays at selected participating properties in the Marriott International portfolio and is subject to availability.
- Reservation is subject to each property limited daily allotment. Level of discount is base on regular rate and may vary by hotel.
- Offer is fully yieldable and available on all channels. Blackout dates, early departure fees and deposit and cancellation restrictions may apply and vary by hotel.
- Offer does not apply to groups of 10 or more rooms.
- This promotion should not be combined with other select promotions, offers, room package vouchers, other loyalty program and discounts.
- Advance reservation is required via www.marriott.com with promo code ADP.
- Contact hotels please find Hotel Directory