Grand Hyatt Bangkok has launched an excellent staycation offer for those in the country (foreign visitor arrivals still not allowed).
You can buy a two-night voucher for 4,999 THB (tax & service inclusive) that comes with 3,000 THB F&B credit. These vouchers are valid for stays through December 20, 2020, and you must buy by October 11.
You can access this offer on the Megatix website here.
Note that the terms state that the certificate is not eligible for World of Hyatt points. It is unclear, however, if you earn points for the stay and whether it will be an eligible one. The terms also state that they are only valid for stay Thai citizens or residents.
Here are the packages available:
Relax in a luxurious 5-star hotel in the heart of Bangkok amid a luxurious, calm and relaxing ambience, while enjoying a free second night and dining credit. Or spa value up to 4,500 baht (for Garden Villa 1 night only)
- Stay 1 night with King or Twin, get one more night free, special price of only 4,990 baht (excluding breakfast) plus credit worth 3,000 baht.
- Get 1 night in Grand Executive Suite, get 1 more free night, special price at only 7,490 baht with Club Access (Breakfast and Evening Cocktail) and credit worth 4,500 baht
- Garden Villa 1 night, special price only 9,990 baht with Club Access (Breakfast and Evening Cocktail) and credit worth 4,500 baht.
Immerse yourself in the fascinating sights and delights of downtown Bangkok in our luxury and comfortable rooms while enjoying the complimentary second night and up to THB 4,500 hotel credit
- Staycation in King or Twin: pay for 1 night and the second night is on us – THB 4,990 with THB 3,000 hotel credit (Room only)
- Staycation in Grand Executive Suite with Club Access: pay for 1 night and the second night is on us – THB 7,490 with THB 4,500 hotel credit
- Staycation in Garden Villa with club access for 1 night – THB 9,990 with THB 4,500 hotel credit
An excellent offer if it also qualifies for World of Hyatt night credits and status benefits (unclear from the T&Cs). Similar vouchers for stays at Accor and Marriott hotels have been qualifying.
Here are the terms and conditions of this package:
Terms and Conditions
- This voucher is for a stay of two consecutive nights in the specified room only. And can be used from 25 September – 20 December 2020 at the Grand Hyatt Erawan Hotel Bangkok for Thai nationals or foreigners residing in Thailand. You must show proof at check-in.
- This voucher is inclusive of service charges and taxes already.
- This voucher is valid for stay in a King or Twin room category for two consecutive nights and receive a credit worth 3,000 baht (breakfast not included).
- This voucher is valid for stay in Grand Executive Suite room category for two consecutive nights and receive a credit worth 4,500 baht (with Club Access benefits).
- This voucher is valid for a one night stay in a Garden Villa and receive a credit worth 4,500 baht (with Club Access access).
- This voucher is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Or other products and services
- Please make a reservation at least 24 hours in advance and subject to availability. By informing the name of the promotion specified on the voucher
- The hotel reserves the right to limit the number of gift voucher sales and the number of voucher use per day.
- The hotel reserves the right to change terms and conditions. Without prior notice
- Hotel facilities and hours of operation are subject to change and limitations depending on the current situation.
- The room can accommodate a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years of age, free of charge.
- The room can accommodate a maximum of 3 persons with an additional charge of 500 baht. Credit can be applied to pay.
- Credits can only be used during the stay in the hotel. And the remaining credit will not be refunded in cash. Or exchange for cash Or any item at all
- Credit can be used at The Dining Room, You & Mee, Bar @ 494, Salvia, Spasso, The Breezeway and i.sawan Residential Spa & Club.
- Credit cannot be used for alcoholic beverages. Corkage service and Room service
- Credits cannot be used for third party services or retail items sold in hotels.
- Vouchers and credit cannot be used in conjunction with any promotion. Or other discounts
- This voucher cannot be used for group stays.
- The room voucher cannot be used on 8 November 2020.
- This voucher is not permitted to be resold for any other commercial purpose.
- This voucher cannot be used to collect World of Hyatt points
- For reservations, call 0 2254 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and conditions:
- The certificate can be used for a 2-night or 1-night stay in the stated room type for room only.
- The certificate is valid from 25 September until 20 December 2020 for Thai residents. The proof of Thai residences such as the passport or ID is required upon check-in.
- The certificate is for 2-night stay in King or Twin Room with THB 3,000 hotel credit (room only)
- The certificate is for 2-night stay in Grand Executive Suite (with Club Access) with THB 4,500 hotel credit
- The certificate is for 1-night stay in Garden Villa (with Club Access) with THB 4,500 hotel credit
- All rates are inclusive of service charge and tax
- A limited number of certificates are available for sale and are allocated daily for redemption
- The hotel reserves the right to amend terms and conditions without prior notice
- Hotel’s facilities and their operation hours may be limited depending on the situation
- The certificate is for a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old at no extra charge.
- The room can alternatively accommodate up to 3 adults with an additional charge of THB 500 nett in which can use hotel credit to pay.
- The certificates cannot be used for groups
- The certificate requires 24-hour advanced reservation, stating the name of the offer and subject to hotel’s availability.
- The credit must be used during the stay and can be used at The Dining Room, You & Mee, Salvia, Spasso, Bar @ 494, i.sawan Residential Spa & Club and not applicable for alcohol beverages, corkage charge and room service.
- The certificate (or any part thereof) is non-refundable, and cannot be redeemed for cash or exchange for any other products or services. No credit will be issued for unused portions
- The certificate or credit cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions
- The certificate is not applicable for retail products or 3rd party services
- Black-out dates for stay are 8 November 2020
- This certificate is not for commercial use and not eligible for World of Hyatt Points.
- For reservation, please call + 66 2254 1234 or email email@example.com