Accor has launched an interesting offer for stays in Australia that allows members to book 3-nights stays at a fixed price through November 23, 2021.
The price depends on the brand per the schedule below, and you must book by November 23 this year. Accor Plus members are eligible for an additional 10% off.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
READ MORE: Accor ALL Rate & Bonus Points Offers
Note that theoretically, this offer is valid for Westpac clients with an affiliated debit or credit Mastercard.
Price per 3-nights stay:
- ibis from $300 per 3 night stay
- ibis Styles, Breakfree from $327 per 3 night stay
- Mercure from $399 per 3 night stay
- Novotel, Mantra, Art Series from $450 per 3 night stay
- Pullman from $499 per 3 night stay
- The Sebel, Quay West from $510 per 3 night stay
- Swissotel, Peppers, Sofitel, Mgallery by Sofitel from $600 per 3 night stay
Here are the participating hotels:
I did some searches, and these rates were quite widely available, but some properties had better availability during weekdays versus weekends.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
Westpac Exclusive Offer – Terms & Conditions
Things you should know: The Westpac Exclusive Offer (“the Offer) is available to Westpac personal customers who use a Westpac Mastercard credit or debit card to book and pay for accommodation at Participating Hotels during the Offer Period in accordance with the Offer Terms and Conditions.
Offer Terms and Conditions
Westpac Exclusive Offer: by booking using this Offer, you agree to having read and accepted the following terms and conditions: The Westpac Exclusive Offer is valid for bookings made at Participating Hotels in Australia between 12:01am on 22 September 2020 (AEST) and 11:59pm on 23 November 2020 (AEDST) (inclusive) (“Offer Period”) for stays between 22 September 2020 and 23 November 2021 (“Stay Period”).
Subject to Availability & Blackout Dates
Please refer to the hotel and offer stay period listing before booking. There is a limited allocation of rooms for sale at the Westpac Exclusive Offer rate, and the rate is subject to black-out dates (ie. New Year’s Eve, Australia Day, Good Friday & Easter Sunday, Christmas Day and Boxing Day) and availability at the time of booking. Rooms in a Participating Hotel in excess of this allocation will not be available at the Westpac Exclusive Offer rate.
The Westpac Exclusive Offer rate is a set price for 3 nights stay at participating Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Art Series, Peppers, Quay West, The Sebel, Grand Mercure, Mantra, Novotel, Mercure, Breakfree, ibis, and ibis Styles in Australia (“Participating Hotels”) when booked through all.accor.com at all.accor.com/Westpac.
Where the Westpac Exclusive Offer rate is available, the rate will be shown at the time of booking.
A minimum stay length of 3 nights is required to qualify for the Westpac Exclusive Offer.
Accor Live Limitless Members
Accor Live Limitless Members will earn ALL Rewards points and Status points in accordance with the ALL General Conditions of Use.
Westpac Exclusive Offer Rate
The Westpac Exclusive Offer rate for 3 nights stay at below Participating Hotels is:
Participating Hotel per 3 nights stay
ibis from $300 per 3 night stay
ibis Styles, Breakfree from $327 per 3 night stay
Mercure from $399 per 3 night stay
Novotel, Mantra, Art Series from $450 per 3 night stay
Pullman from $499 per 3 night stay
The Sebel, Quay West from $510 per 3 night stay
Swissotel, Peppers, Sofitel, Mgallery by Sofitel from $600 per 3 night stay
At the time of booking, if the Westpac Exclusive Offer rate is not available for the dates requested, another public rate will be suggested automatically on the rate screen, noting that such a rate will be on different terms and conditions to the Westpac Exclusive Offer rate.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
Payment for a stay must be made by a Westpac Mastercard personal credit or debit card at the time of booking at the Westpac Exclusive Offer rate. The Westpac Mastercard credit or debit card used for booking must be presented at check-in at hotel reception upon the guest’s arrival. A late check-out of 2pm will also be applicable subject to availability at the time of check-in, and guests will be advised of availability by the Participating Hotel at the time of check-in. You can modify your bookings to alternative dates which fall within the Stay Period at the same hotel up to 3 days prior to the original arrival date at no additional cost, subject to the availability of rooms under the Westpac Exclusive Offer rate. To modify a booking to alternative dates, please contact the hotel directly. If you wish to change the duration of your stay or cancel your booking, no charge applies prior to 14:00 (local time) up to 7 days prior to arrival. Beyond that time, a cancellation charge will apply. For details on the applicable charge, please refer to the pricing conditions of the Participating Hotel.
Prices are quoted in local AUD currency (as stipulated at the time of booking) and are inclusive of all local taxes unless otherwise stipulated. Exchange rates are given for information purposes only and are non-binding. Currency applicable to the transaction and charged to your credit or debit card are confirmed upon booking.
1. You are not eligible to receive the Offer if your credit or debit card has been cancelled or suspended. The Offer is not transferrable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash.
2. The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or discounts unless in accordance with the Offer Terms and Conditions.
3. Information about the Offer and Participating Hotels has been provided to Westpac by a third party —Accor AAPC (“the Vendor’) and is accurate at the time of publication. The prices of the hotels and any service and processing fees are determined by the Vendor. The purchase and use of Participating Hotels are subject to the Vendor’s terms and conditions. The Vendor is solely responsible for redemption and fulfilment of the Offer.
4. A Participating Hotel that is named in this offer may be unable to process a booking you make because of a fault or issue the Vendor is experiencing (such as a fault or issue with the Vendor’s payment system). Westpac will accept no liability if you are unable to accept the Offer as a result of such a fault or issue with the Vendor. Westpac cannot be liable for the accuracy or completeness of any claims made by the Vendor and the Participating Hotels concerning their products and services.
5. Westpac and the Vendor reserve the right, in their discretion, to change, suspend or cancel the Offer at any time without notice to you, subject to any written directions from a relevant Australian regulatory authority.
6. The Offer Terms and Conditions do not alter any terms and conditions of your existing Westpac credit card or debit card contract and the relevant product terms and conditions continue to apply.