Qatar Airways has brought back its Global Sales that the airline tends to have several times a year (before Covid-19).
You can book Qatar Airways fares minimum of 30% off (not all fare classes qualify) for two days only (October 8 – 9) for travel through September 30, 2021.
You can access this offer on Qatar’s website here.
Note that the discount doesn’t apply to the lowest fares (Promo) that Qatar Airways has. It does for Economy and Business Class Saver, Value, and Flexi fares.
The discount is not valid for travel originating in Qatar.
The email that I received from Qatar Airways indicates that Privilege Club members can earn double Qmiles or quintuple if they book on Qatar’s website or mobile app (and not through an outside agent).
Remember that Qatar continues to offer flexibility on bookings:
I am still very hesitant to book forward-looking travel more than a week or two out, although I violated my own rule by a week on my Lufthansa F-purchase (read more here).
Qatar Airways, however, has been easier to deal with when it comes to refunds than many other airlines. They continued to fly and provide much-needed connectivity the entire time when airlines such as Emirates and Etihad were all grounded.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
- Offer period: 8 to 9 October 2020.
- Travel period: Immediate until 30 September 2021. All travel must be completed on or before 30 September 2021.
- Discounts valid on Qatar Airways operated flights worldwide excluding flight itineraries originating from Qatar only.
- Offer is valid on select routes, please refer to respective departure country website for more details
- The minimum 30% discount is valid only on flights listed in Economy and Business Class Saver, Value and Flexi fares in the flight selection page. The offer is not valid on Promo fares.
- Individual traveller discount (FIT) applies to Economy and Business Class return tickets, for flights where Business Class is not operated, First Class is applicable.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply on the entire itinerary.
- Multi-city itineraries where the destination airport of the outbound flight is not the same as the originating airport of the inbound flight are allowed once per booking. Double Multi-city and circle itineraries are not permitted.
- Fares displayed on this page are the lowest adult return prices including taxes, fees, and airport charges; Discount does not apply to taxes, Surcharges or any other standard market surcharges.
- Standard child/infant discount applies.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability.
- This offer cannot be combined or inter-combinable with any other promotion.
- All available fare options and applicable fare rules will be displayed at the time of booking. Other terms and conditions apply.