Vancouver Hotel Destination Association (VHDA) has brought back the fantastic promotion for gift cards when staying at participating hotels in Vancouver through February 28, 2021.
You can get a C$50 to C$125 Visa gift card for the first night of the stay and an additional C$50 for every subsequent night for up to 5 nights total (up to C$325 per stay).
You can access this offer on StayVancouver’s website here.
You must make the reservations on VHDA’s website, but they are considered direct bookings for hotel benefits and earning points and night credits.
You can cancel the stay up to 48 hours before, and you will be handed the gift card when you check-in (and you can use it for partially to settle the stay).
Here are some hotels for a weekend night in December:
VHDA promotes Vancouver area hotels by incentivizing people by giving them gift cards.
Now, when the city’s hotel rates are rather reasonable, you can sometimes get almost a complimentary stay factoring in the Visa card that you get.
The perfect way to qualify for those fast tracks or status matches!
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
• Book through StayVancouverHotels.com using promo code “Visa”.
• Booking subsequent nights as separate reservations will be treated the same as a single reservation for multiple nights.
• The first night will qualify for the full reward amount plus a $50 Visa Reward card per up to 4 subsequent nights.
• Three bookings maximum per person.
• Stay must be between now and February 28, 2021.
• Bookings are cancellable up to 48 hours before check-in date.
• Visa Reward card(s) will be delivered at check-in.
• Bookings can be made using VISA, MasterCard, or American Express.
• This offer is limited and may end at any time.
• Please note that hotel amenities & services may be limited. Please check with the hotel directly.
• StayVancouverHotels.com Terms & Conditions Apply.