Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways and their midweek first class round trip fares between London (LHR), United Kingdom and New York (JFK/EWR), USA. This fare allows to be booked on American Airlines codeshares.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: British Airways (BA) ANX1T1S4 LON to NYC.
- Booking class: A.
- Price: from £1,592 (£948 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: outbound permitted TUE/WED/THU. Inbound permitted MON/TUE/WED.
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: required at least 120 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: until the first Sunday after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: not permitted.
- Travel restrictions: valid until end of service.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 03NOV 20.
- Cancellations: charge £150.
- Changes: charge £300 for reissue/revalidation.
- Airline’s COVID19 policy: access here.
Availability: From end of February 2021 onwards.
This fare can be booked on British Airways: