Accor has launched an offer for members who stay at least once in South America by July 31, 2021.
Accor Live Limitless (ALL) members earn 2,000 bonus points for a stay of a minimum of two nights booked by December 31, 2020, after registering for this offer.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that this offer’s valid stay dates are July 15, 2020, and July 31, 2021, and booking July 15 – December 31.
An excellent offer for a stay of two nights that can be at any Accor affiliated hotel (even ibis qualifies).
Let’s see if this bonus posts to my stay at a Fairmont this weekend in Rio de Janeiro. At least the registration was successful.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. The general ALL – Accor Live Limitless terms and conditions apply to the offer: “ALL reopens the world for you” and, in order to benefit from it, you must be an ALL – Accor Live Limitless member.
2. To take advantage of this offer, members of the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty program must register for the offer between 07/15/2020 and 12/31/2020 until 11:59 pm, Paris time (UCT + 1 )) by clicking on the “Sign up now” button and then following the instructions. Only reservations made after registering via the “Sign up” button are eligible for this bonus offer.
3. This offer allows ALL – Accor Live Limitless members, regardless of their status, to enjoy a bonus of 2,000 Reward Points when staying at one of the hotels participating in the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty program.
This Reward point bonus joins the Reward and Status points earned by the member in an eligible accommodation, with the application of the general conditions of the ALL – Accor Live Limitless program.
4. This offer is valid for any member accommodation from 7/15/2020 to 12/31/2020 at one of the participating hotels in South America, and reserved between 7/15/2020 and 7/31/2021, until 11:59 pm, Paris time (UCT + 1).
5. The accommodation must have a minimum of 2 nights.
6. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in on the same day) at the same hotel will be considered as a single stay. This single accommodation will be valid once for the “ALL reopens the world for you” offer.
7. Within this offer, accommodation is understood as a (1) reservation by an ALL – Accor Live Limitless member, regardless of the number of rooms included in the reservation. The reservation made by a member for several rooms will only count as one (1) accommodation. The credit for Reward and Status points is calculated from the first check-out date.
This means that an ALL – Accor Live Limitless member will earn points and eligible nights for the first stay.
8. To be eligible for the offer, all accommodations must be booked through Accor distribution channels (Accor websites, Accor ALL applications, ALL reservation center, hotels and traditional travel agencies using a GDS automatically connected to Accor). Thus, you will not benefit from this offer if your accommodation is booked through a reseller, tour operator or third online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
9. You must indicate your ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty card number at the time of booking and present it at the hotel reception at check-in.
10. Reward ALL – Accor Live Limitless points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the end of their stay at the hotel.
11. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or benefits and does not apply to groups.
If the accommodation meets the terms and conditions of several offers, only the Reward points of the most generous offer (ie, which allows you to accumulate the largest number of Reward points) will be credited to your account.
12. Any hosting paid in part or in full with Reward ALL – Accor Live Limitless points will not be eligible to benefit from this offer.
13. This offer is subject to availability. The terms and conditions of sale for public rates reserved for each hotel apply.
14. In the event of a change to the booking date, the offer and accumulation of points will only apply if the new date is within the accommodation period initially established, that is, within the period of 07/15/2020 and 07/31 2021. Also, the member must have signed up for this offer before changing the reservation date.
15. We request that you indicate the following reference: 012369 in all communications with ALL customer service related to this offer.