Accor has launched a bonus points offer for Meeting Planner arranged meetings and events in Greater China through March 31, 2021.
Accor Live Limitless (ALL) Meeting Planner program members earn triple points – up to 60,000 per meeting or event.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that this offer is valid for meetings and events arranged in China mainland, Hong Kong (China), Macau (China), Taiwan (China), and Mongolia.
The business is mostly as usual in Greater China, and good that Accor has decided to rewards those Meeting Planners that arrange meetings and events during these challenging times.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- The ALL – Accor Live Limitless General Conditions of Membership and the ALL MEETING PLANNER terms and conditions apply to the “Triple Points Meeting Planner” offer, and only ALL MEETING PLANNER members are eligible to benefit from the offer. This offer is only for ALL members organising business events.
- To take advantage of this offer, ALL Meeting Planner members must register for the offer by clicking on the ‘Register now’ button above and then following the instructions. For booking period from April 13th, 2020 to March 30th, 2021 and event held and fully paid from May 1st, 2020 to March 30th, 2021, MICE groups can get 1 comp suite for every 20 paying rooms, up to 2 comp suites per group. The comp room night is inclusive of daily breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- This offer entitles ALL MEETING PLANNER members, regardless of their membership status, to multiply the Rewards points they earn by 3 when organising and paying for a business event at any hotel that has enrolled in the ALL Meeting Planner programme, up to a maximum of 60,000 points per event. The Rewards points and Status points accrued from the event are credited after the participating hotel receives payment in full. The Rewards points bonus is an additional credit of an identical number of Rewards points to that already credited by the participating hotel for the eligible event/stay in question.
- This offer is valid for any event booked from April 13th, 2020 to March 30th, 2021, and held and fully paid for by a member from May 1st, 2020 to March 30th, 2021 inclusive at one of the hotels enrolled to participate in the ALL Meeting Planner programme.
Full programme terms and conditions are available here: https://all.accor.com/loyalty-program/earn/meetingplanner/index.en.shtml
- This offer is valid for business events held in one of the participating hotels in China mainland, Hong Kong (China), Macau (China), Taiwan (China) and Mongolia.
- The business event must last at least one day.
- For the purposes of this offer, a business event is any booking of a meeting room, food expenses connected to the booking and group accommodation sold individually or included in a flat fee for a study day, residential seminar or similar event. Bookings made by a single member that include more than one (1) meeting room will count as just one (1) business event.
- The Member’s ALL MEETING PLANNER loyalty card number must be provided when booking.
- The ALL Rewards points will be credited to the member’s account the month after the event has been paid for.
- This offer cannot be combined with other current offers or promotional benefits. If your business event meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (i.e. the offer entitling you to the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
- Events that are paid for partially or fully with Rewards points will not be eligible to benefit from this offer.
- This offer is subject to availability. Terms and conditions of sale apply to the public booking rates specific to each hotel.
- When contacting the ALL Call Centre or Customer Care team about this offer, please cite the following reference: 011990
- The Meeting Planner offer is valid every day, from Monday to Sunday inclusive, and applies to business events organised at any participating hotel operated under one of the following brands: Fairmont, Raffles, Swissôtel, Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Mövenpick in Europe, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure or ibis Styles.
- The complimentary room type is based on hotel’s availability.