British Airways Executive Club has launched an offer to get members to convert hotel points to Avios with a bonus between November 10 – December 9, 2020.
IHG Rewards Club and Radisson Rewards hotel points to miles conversions are bonused 30% by British Airways.
Note that the conversion bonus only applies to:
I would rush to convert hotel points to airline miles right now unless you need a small amount for an award you have been eyeing at. Hotel points are generally best when used towards free hotel stays.
Not sure why the bonus is only for conversions from these two programs?
Here are the terms and conditions of this conversion offer:
- This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a person aged 18 or over and is a British Airways Executive Club (“BAEC”) Member (membership Terms and Conditions apply).
- By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Participating hotel partners are Radisson Hotel Group and Intercontinental Hotel Group.
- Participating hotel loyalty programmes are Radisson Rewards and IHG® Rewards Club.
- Become a member of any of the hotel loyalty programmes and simply choose the relevant hotel partner, follow the links to enrol via their website.
- Eligible Participants will receive up to 30% more BAEC Avios (“Bonus Avios”) when they convert Qualifying Hotel Loyalty Points into Avios during the Qualifying Period. “Qualifying Hotel Loyalty Points” means a minimum of requirement of loyalty points earned through the Hotel Loyalty Programme. Minimum amounts vary between hotel partners: Radisson Rewards – 2,000 and IHG® Rewards Club – 10,000.
- The standard earn rate for loyalty points earned through the hotel loyalty programmes varies according to the hotel partner.
- “Qualifying Period” means: Between 10 November 2020 – 9 December 2020 for Radisson Rewards and IHG® Rewards Club.
- To participate, Eligible Participants must first enrol if they are not already members and then visit the relevant hotel website to convert their loyalty points into Avios.
- Bonus Avios can take 4-6 weeks to show on your account from the date of conversion. Once they have been credited, you can start redeeming them for flights, hotels and Avis car hire. Taxes, fees and charges remain payable by the BAEC Member. Reward flights are subject to availability and capacity control and availability may be limited at peak times.
- Loyalty points from the different participating hotel loyalty programmes cannot be redeemed together and must be redeemed separately.
- Loyalty points earned with the participating hotel loyalty programmes during the Qualifying Period are valid for this promotion, if they are redeemed within the Qualifying Period.
- Bonus Avios is non-redeemable for cash.
- Once a transaction has completed, it is non-reversible.
- Bonus Avios is issued subject to BAEC Terms and Conditions.
- Hotel loyalty scheme membership, earning and redemption of Qualifying Hotel Loyalty Points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of each specific hotel’s loyalty scheme in addition to British Airways Terms and Conditions, as applicable.
- Standard Avios are issued in addition to Bonus Avios.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other British Airways or participating hotel partner offer or promotion.
- The Promoters reserve the right to withdraw the promotion or amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without any liability to customers for doing so.
- By taking part in this promotion, participants agree to the personal data they supply being used by the Promoters or their agents or subcontractors to administer this promotion, who will only use the information provided for the purpose of administering the promotion.
- This promotion shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- This promotion is provided by: Radisson Hotel Group having its registered office 701 Carlson Parkway, MS 8203, Minnetonka, MN 55305, USA; InterContinental Hotels Group PLC having its registered office at Broadwater Park, Denham, Buckinghamshire, UB9 5HR, UK; and British Airways Plc Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB. Registered No. 1777777 England.