Bangkok Airways has brought back its FlyerBonus award sale that is valid for travel through June 30, 2021.
FlyerBonus members can save 30% to 50% on awards depending on their tier status and if they have affiliated credit cards. You must book by December 8.
You can access Bangkok Airways here.
Note that it is unclear what international destinations Bangkok Airways flies to. I would only book domestic travel.
Domestic flights within Thailand tend to be rather competitively priced and not a good use of points. Also, it is unclear when and what international destinations Bangkok Airways will serve once the country has opened for tourism arrivals.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
- This offer applies to FlyerBonus members only, holding confirmed and valid membership status, prior to the time of booking.
- Redemptions must be undertaken online via flyerbonus.bangkokair.com. After accessing the page, select ‘Bangkok Airways Air Awards’ and click on ‘30% Award Sale to proceed with the award booking.
- The eligible booking period is between 25 November 2020 (open from 08:00 a.m.) and 8 December 2020. The valid travel period is between 25 November 2020 and 30 June 2021.
- This offer is applicable for both one-way and round-trip tickets in Economy Class (Booking Class X) or Business Class (Booking Class Z) on schedule flights marketed and operated by Bangkok Airways only.
- Award ticket cannot be issued as an open ticket and valid for the travel date and destination shown on ticket only. After award ticket issuance, changes to the reservation including travel date, route variations, ticket cancellation and point re-depositing are NOT permitted.
- This offer is applicable on the number of points required for the award ticket only. Taxes and any applicable fees are charged separately and are NOT subject to any discount.
- All applicable taxes, fees and surcharges are the member’s responsibility.
- Awards are subject to capacity control which may limit the number of seats available for award travel and discontinuing any award is solely at the discretion of Bangkok Airways.
- An award ticket is considered used if a member fails to check-in and take a flight already reserved and the subsequent segments under the same booking will be cancelled. Members will not be able to refund surcharges, and fees or re-deposit those points.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discounts or packages and are non-exchangeable, transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- An award ticket that has been bought, sold or bartered by or to a member maybe cancelled or confiscated without prior notice and is at the sole discretion of Bangkok Airways. All rights, including the right to bring legal action or to cancel a membership, are also reserved.
- Unless otherwise stated above, other Terms and Conditions of FlyerBonus apply
- Bangkok Airways reserves the right to adjust the number of points required for a particular award, withdraw an award or impose additional restrictions on awards as well as withdraw, replace or substitute awards at any time with or without notice