Shangri-La has launched points sale with an increased limit for purchases made through December 14, 2020.
Golden Circle members can buy up to 20,000 points (doubled limit) in a calendar year, and now you can earn a 50% bonus (doesn’t count towards the ceiling).
You can access this offer on Shangri-La’s website here.
Here’s the price:
The price of a Golden Circle points purchased under this sale is 8.67 cents each (USD).
I have tried to make sense of Golden Circle awards (often discounted) and whether it makes sense to buy points with a bonus or not. I have not been able to conclude in either way.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
- Offer is only applicable to member’s purchase made between 30 November 2020 and 13 December 2020.
- Minimum purchase of 200 points required to earn bonus during promotional period.
- Any purchase of GC Award Points must be made through the Golden Circle website.
- GC Award Points will be credited to the Golden Circle account within 48 hours after your transaction is completed.
- A newly enrolled member may not purchase or receive from other members any GC Award Points during the first 30 days following enrolment.
- Members may purchase and receive from other members up to 20,000 GC Award Points per calendar year during promotional period. GC Award Points must be purchased in 50 and 100 point increments up to 10,000 GC Award Points, and in 1,000 point increments up to a maximum of 20,000 GC Award Points during the promotional period.
- All purchased GC Award Points are non-transferrable once they have been credited to an account and are non-refundable.
- In case of any dispute, Golden Circle reserves the right of final decision.
- Terms and conditions of the Golden Circle Programme apply.