Accor Hotels in Europe have launched a new bonus opportunity for member stays between December 1 – January 10, 2021.
Accor Live Limitless (ALL) members earn double points for reservations booked after registration and booking by January 8.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that there doesn’t appear to be a limit on the number of stays; this double bonus can be applied within the promotional period.
Your stay must be in one of the following countries:
Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Ireland, Poland, Republic Of Macedonia, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.
Accor skipped the Cyber Sale in Europe this year. I am sure, however, that this promo was set to launch once the sale was over.
ALL & Accor always does this. No sales during global bonus points opportunities or no bonus points promos during Super Sales.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- General ALL – Accor Live Limitless terms and conditions apply to the Winter Bonus offer and you must be an ALL – Accor Live Limitless member to benefit from it.
- To take advantage of this offer, ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty programme members must register for the offer (between 01/12/2020, through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), 08/01/2021) prior to their stay by clicking on the ‘Log on’ button above and then following the instructions. Only bookings, which have been made after successful registration via the log-on button are eligible for this bonus offer.
- This offer entitles ALL – Accor Live Limitless members, regardless of their membership status, to multiply the Reward points they earn by two (2) when staying at any hotel that has enrolled to participate in the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty programme.
- Points are earned based on the value of points credited to the member by the hotel following an eligible stay, in accordance with the ALL – Accor Live Limitless general conditions of use and based on Classic status.
- On completion of the stay, points will be credited to the member’s account in two separate transactions:
- the points corresponding to the value of points that the ALL – Accor Live Limitless member would have been awarded had they not subscribed to the offer will be credited to the member’s account in the first transaction; and
- the additional Reward points earned by subscribing to the offer will be credited to the member’s account in the second transaction, corresponding to the number of Reward points the ALL – Accor Live Limitless member is still owed in order to have been credited the total number of Reward points multiplied by two (2) on completion of the two points credit transactions.
- For example, an ALL – Accor Live Limitless member who earned 250 Status points and 250 Reward points for an eligible stay will receive:
- An additional 250 Reward points for offers multiplying the points X2
- This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 01/12/2020 to 10/01/2021 in one of the participating hotels in Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Ireland, Poland, Republic Of Macedonia, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine and the United Kingdom., and booked between 01/12/2020, through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), 08/01/2021.
- Any stays postponed to a date after 10/01/2021 will not be eligible for bonus points.
- Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the Winter Bonus offer.
- For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by an ALL – Accor Live Limitless member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay. The earlier check-out date is counted while the credit of Reward and Status points is calculated.
- In other words, an ALL – Accor Live Limitless member will receive eligible points and nights for the room which he/she vacates first.
- To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via Accor Live Limitless (via the official Accor websites, the ALL mobile app, the Accor Live Limitless call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the Accor Live Limitless booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
- You must provide your ALL – Accor Live Limitless Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
- The ALL – Accor Live Limitless Reward points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
- This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
- If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Reward points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Reward points) will be credited to your account.
- This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
- Please specify the reference [Wise ID] in all your communications with Accor Live Limitless call centre or customers care services related to this offer.