Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines and their basic season business class restricted round trip fares between Los Angeles (LAX), USA and Rio de Janeiro (GIG), Brazil.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
From Brazil – permitted 21NOV 20 through 30NOV 20 or 20JAN 21 through 10JUN 21 or 20JUL 21 through 30NOV 21 for each gateway departure.
To Brazil – permitted 21NOV 20 through 11DEC 20 or 21DEC 20 through 31DEC 20 or 04FEB 21 through 09JUL 21 or 10AUG 21 through 30NOV 21 or 21DEC 21 through 31DEC 21 for each gateway departure.
All ravel on each trip must be completed by midnight on 30APR 21.
Tickets must be issued on/before 15DEC 20.
- Fare: American (AA) ILN8EZF4 LAX to RIO.
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from $1,294 ($1,240 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: -/-
- Advanced reservation/ticketing restrictions: required at least 28 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: 3 days.
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: not permitted.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: changes permitted.
- Airline’s COVID19 policy: access here.
This fare can be booked on Priceline: