Accor Live Limitless (ALL) gave a status boost to all tier members in April (read more here), extended all member tiers through the end of 2021 in May (read more here), and then in July decided to roll all nights and points earned between July 1 – December 31 to 2021 (read more here).
Now, ALL members will earn double status nights and points for all their stays in 2021. The rollover from 2020 will post to member accounts in February.
You can access Accor ALL here.
Status requirements in 2021:
- Silver = 10 nights or €800 (1,920 status points) | 2021 5 nights or €400 (960 status points)
- Gold = 30 nights or €2,800 (7,000 status points) | 2021 15 nights or €1,400 (3,500 status points)
- Platinum = 60 nights or €5,600 (14,000 status points) | 2021 30 nights or €2,800 (7,000 status points)
- Diamond = €10,400 (26,250 status points) | 2021 €5,200 (13,125 status points)
The status points you earn are brand specific. You need to divide the number released by Accor by 10 to come up with the number of status points you earn for every euro.
- You need to spend TWICE the money at ibis, ibis Styles, and Mama Shelter brands.
- Two and a half times at Mantra, Peppers, Breakfree, Art Series, and Adagio
- FIVE times at Adagio Access, JOE&JOE, and Greet
Here’s a copy of the email that Accor sent out:
This may work out for ALL members if we return to some level of normalcy by the second half of 2021 that is still unclear. Accor can always come up with Status Boost if 2021 starts to look too challenging.
The nights and points rollover from July – December 2020 won’t help that many.