Accor hotels in Thailand launched a rate plan in October that rebates the price by giving members 40% of it back as hotel credit. The booking window of this offer has been extended.
The offer is valid for stays through March 31, 2021, and must be booked by January 31 (previously December 15).
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Here are the participating hotels:
You have to be careful with the F&B credit inclusive rates in Thailand because you end up “paying” the tax/service charge (++) essentially twice. The credit is usually applied after-tax/service charge, not before that would make more sense.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. The “40% Hotel/Resort Credit” offer is available to non-members and members of ALL – Accor Live Limitless and Accor Plus. Non-members can join ALL instantly at no cost here.
2. The “40% Hotel/Resort Credit” offer is valid for reservations booked between 22 October 2020 and 31 January 2021 for stays made between 23 October 2020 and 31 March 2021 at participating hotels in Thailand. The offer is subject to availability at time of booking, and blackout dates may apply. Reservations must be made 24 hours prior to arrival (3 days prior for the Maldives).
3. Those who book the “40% Hotel Credit” or “40% Resort Credit” rates receive a hotel credit equivalent to 40% of the booked rate, excluding tax and service charge, at the time of check-in. The credit must be redeemed during the booked stay on hotel services (some exclusions may apply). The credit is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
4. Accor Plus members are entitled to an additional 10% discount on accommodation. To avail of this benefit, these members must book the “Accor Plus, 40% Hotel Credit” or “Accor Plus, 40% Resort Credit” rates.
5. 100% of the reservation must be paid at the time of booking. The reservation is 100% refundable if cancelled no less than 72 hours prior to arrival.
6. The offer cannot be combined with packages or other promotions.
8. To the extent permitted by law, Accor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to amend, modify or alter the terms of this offer, including the list of participating hotels, at any time.
9. In the event of any conflict between these offer terms and conditions and Accor’s General Terms and Conditions of Services, these offer terms and conditions will prevail.
10. In the event of any conflict between the English-language version of these offer terms and conditions and non-English-language versions, the English-language version shall prevail.