Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Emirates and their first class excursion round trip fares between Bangkok (BKK), Thailand and Muscat (MCT), Oman, which allows stopovers in Hong Kong and Dubai in both directions!
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
Travel restrictions: No travel end date.
Sales restrictions: No sales end date.
- Fare: Emirates (EK) AEEESTH1 BKK to MCT.
- Booking class: A.
- Price: from 1,860€ (1,600€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: -/-
- Advanced reservation/ticketing restrictions: -/-
- Minimum stay: -/-
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: unlimited free stopovers permitted.
- Cancellations: cancellations permitted for refund; charge THB 10,000 for no-show.
- Changes: changes permitted; charge THB 6,000 for no-show.
- Airline’s COVID19 policy: access here.
This fare can be booked on Emirates from 1,860€ without stopovers or from 1,910€ with stopovers in Hong Kong and Dubai: