Accor has launched a Flash Sale for stays at 89 participating hotels and resorts through March 31, 2021.
Accor ALL members save 40%, while Accor Plus members are eligible for an additional 10% off. You must book by January 5.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Here are the participating hotels:
It is a good time to stay at upscale and luxury hotels in Thailand that are currently priced for locals to stay, as most international arrivals are banned without a visa and/or 14-day quarantine upon arrival,
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
1. The “1.1 Flash Sale” offer includes a 40% accommodation discount on the fully “flexible rate” at the time of booking. Exclusively for Members of ALL – Accor Live Limitless.
2. The “1.1 Flash Sale” offer is valid for reservations booked between 1-5 January 2021 for stays made between 1 January 2021 and 31 March 2021 at participating hotels in Thailand.
3. The offer is subject to availability at time of booking, and blackout dates may apply. Reservations must be made 24 hours prior to arrival.
4. One must book the “1.1 Flash Sale” rate to avail of the 40% discount. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent are not eligible for the 40% discount.
5. Accor Plus members are entitled to an additional 10% discount on accommodation.
6. 100% of the reservation must be paid at the time of booking. The reservation is 100% refundable if cancelled no less than 72 hours prior to arrival.
7. The offer cannot be combined with packages or other promotions.
8. ALL Terms and Conditions of Membership and Accor’s General Terms and Conditions of Services apply to this offer.
9. To the extent permitted by law, Accor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to amend, modify or alter the terms of this offer, including the list of participating hotels, at any time.
10. In the event of any conflict between these offer terms and conditions and Accor’s General Terms and Conditions of Services, these offer terms and conditions will prevail.
11. In the event of any conflict between the English-language version of these offer terms and conditions and non-English-language versions, the English-language version shall prevail.