Global Hotel Alliance (GHA) is a collection of independent hotels and smaller chains that use the GHA’s Discovery as their guest loyalty/recognition program.
Discovery has launched an offer that allows members to earn Double Night Credits between January 1 – March 31, 2021.
You can access this offer on GHA’s website here.
- Platinum usually 10 – 29 nights (now 5)
- Black usually 30+ nights (now 15)
GHA Discovery’s status benefit matrix:
GHA Discovery participating brands:
I did try GHA Discovery years ago when more rate plans were eligible (they didn’t need to be booked directly) and stayed at my first ever Alila (now part of Hyatt).
You don’t need any free nights with GHA, but instead collect local experience awards that may or may not be of interest to you (I had mine expire).
Platinum or Black status can make sense if you stay at any of the better hotel chains of GHA, such as Kempinski or Omni.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
• Must be a DISCOVERY member to participate. Not a member yet? Click here to join DISCOVER
• Members must register to participate in ‘Double Nights’ promotion between 1 January 2021 and 31 March 2021
• Eligible reservations must have stay dates between 1 January 2021 and 31 March 2021
• Ineligible rates are not included
• Double night credits count toward DISCOVERY tier status only and will not count toward additional rewards at specific brands (ex: night credits do not count toward Free Nights at Omni Hotels) or Local Experience awards.
• Additional night credits earned duing this ‘Double Nights’ promotion do not qualify for any Rollover benefit
• DISCOVERY membership, earning and redemption are subject to the programme terms and conditions