Accor has launched a new offer for stays at nine countries in Europe between February 5 – March 7, 2021.
Accor Live Limitless (ALL) members earn 250 bonus points per night for up to four nights and 1,000 points if booking after registering for this offer between January 18 – March 7.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that this offer is valid for stays in:
- France + Reunion Island, French Guiana & Saint Martin (French part)
Here’s how the bonus points add up:
- Night 1: 250 bonus
- Night 2: 250 bonus (500 cumulative)
- Night 3: 250 bonus (750 cumulative)
- Night 4: 250 bonus (1,000 cumulative)
Some bonus points for stays at these nine countries in February (ensure there are no local lockdowns in place).
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. The general conditions of the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty program apply to the [February Boost] offer and you must be an ALL – Accor Live Limitless member to be able to benefit from it.
2. To benefit from this offer, the member of the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty program must register for the offer (between [01/18/2021] and [03/07/2021] 23:59 Paris time (UTC + 1)) by clicking on the “Register” button above and then following the instructions. Only bookings made after registration via the login button are eligible for this bonus offer.
3. This offer allows ALL – Accor Live Limitless members, regardless of their status, to benefit from a bonus of  Reward points per night (maximum 4 nights, ie 1,000 Reward points for a stay in one of the hotels participating in the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty program
This bonus of Rewards points is added to the Rewards and Status points earned by the member for an eligible stay, in application of the general conditions of the ALL – Accor program Live Limitless
4. This offer is valid for any stay of a member from [02/05/2021] until [03/07/2021] in one of the participating hotels in [France, Andorra, Monaco, Reunion Island , French Guiana, Saint Martin (French part) Italy, Greece, Portugal, Spain, Malta and Israel], and booked between [01/18/2021] and [03/07/2021] 11:59 p.m. Paris time ( UTC + 1).
5. The stay must be a minimum of  night.
6. Any consecutive stay (arrival and departure on the same day) in the same hotel will be considered as one stay. This unique stay will only be eligible once for the [February Boost] offer.
7. Under this offer, a stay is included as one (1) reservation by an ALL – Accor Live Limitless member, regardless of the number of rooms included in the reservation. The reservation made by a member for several rooms will only be counted for one (1) stay. The first departure date is taken into account and the credit for Rewards and Status points is calculated.
In other words, an ALL – Accor Live Limitless member will earn points and eligible nights for the room he vacates first.
8. To be eligible for the offer, your reservation must be made via Accor distribution channels (Accor websites, Accor All mobile applications, ALL reservation center, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using a GDS connected automatically with the Accor reservation center. You will therefore not benefit from this offer if your stay is booked with a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
9. You must provide your ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty card number when booking and present your card at the hotel reception when you check in.
10. Rewards ALL – Accor Live Limitless points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the end of the hotel stay.
11. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If your stay meets the conditions of several offers, only the Rewards points of the most generous offer (that is to say, allowing you to earn the most Rewards points) will be credited to you.
12. Any stay paid for in whole or in part with Rewards points will not be eligible for this offer.
13. This offer is subject to availability. The general conditions of sale apply for the reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
14. In all your communications with call centers or ALL customer services related to this offer, we thank you for specifying the following reference: .