Accor has launched a new bonus point offer with a twist to Virgin Australia Velocity program members.
Accor Live Limitless (ALL) will double the points for stays at more than 320 hotels and residents in Australia between January 25 – April 25, 2021, booked January 25 – February 24.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you won’t earn double points at Accor partner hotels. There is a shortlist of hotels that are not Accor ALL participating, and you can access it here.
You must enable the conversion of ALL points conversions to Virgin Australia Velocity-points to earn double points (you can do it here).
The actual conversion won’t occur before you have a minimum of 4,000 ALL points in your account that will convert to 4,000 Velocity points.
Just keep in mind that when you enable the automated conversion of points to miles, all your existing points (in slots of 4,000 in the case of Virgin Australia) are converted without any additional bonus.
This is an exciting offer for double points for stays in Australia.
If you enable the auto-conversion of points to miles, which is the requirement to earn the bonus, the actual conversion won’t occur until you have 4,000 ALL points in your account (but you earn bonus ALL points).
Just something to keep in mind if you care about double points but not Virgin Australia Velocity.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
- The ‘Velocity Frequent Flyer 2X Points’ offer is governed by the general terms and conditions of the ALL – Accor Live Limitless programme, and you must be a member of ALL and the Velocity Frequent Flyer program in order to take advantage of the offer. After your ALL Reward points are converted into Velocity Points, these Points are subject to the Velocity Member Terms and Conditions.
- This offer entitles members of ALL, regardless of their membership status to multiply their Reward points by two (2) for a stay at participating Accor properties in Australia.
- This double points promotion is offered in addition to the Reward points and Status points that are usually earned by the member on completing an eligible stay in accordance with the ALL general conditions of use.
- This promotion does not apply to stays at ALL partner hotels.
- In order to benefit from this offer, the member must have activated ‘Velocity Frequent Flyer’ as their preferred automatic conversion option ahead of the stay. This option must remain activated until the Reward points related to the stay have been credited to the member’s ALL account. Once a member’s account has reached 4,000 Reward points, they will automatically be converted to Velocity Frequent Flyer Points.
- This offer is valid for all stays at a participating hotel completed by a member from 25 January 2021 to 25 April 2021, and booked between 25 January 2021 and 24 February 2021. For a list of non-participating hotels click here
- All consecutive stays (check-out and subsequent check-in on the same day) in the same hotel will count as a single stay. The Velocity Frequent Flyer Double Points offer only applies once to each stay.
- For the purposes of this offer, a stay is one (1) booking made by a member of ALL for one or several rooms in a participating hotel. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will count as just one (1) stay.
- To take advantage of this offer, your booking must be made via all.accor.com, our participating brands’ websites and apps, or the Accor call centres. Bookings made via any other channel will not be eligible to benefit from this offer.
- You must provide your ALL membership card number when making your booking, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when checking in for your stay.
- The ALL Reward double points will be credited to your account within 10 days of checking out and then converted to Velocity Points within six (6) weeks, in accordance with the current conversion terms.
- This offer cannot be combined with other current offers or promotional benefits and does not apply to groups. If a stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Reward points linked to the most advantageous offer (i.e. the offer that earns the member the highest number of Reward points) will be credited to the member’s account.
- Stays that are paid for partially or fully with Reward points or with one or more ALL vouchers will not be eligible to benefit from this offer, nor will they count towards offers requiring multiple stays to earn points.
- Each member can take advantage of this offer several times during the validity period.
- Please specify the reference ‘Velocity Frequent Flyer Double Points’ in all your communications with Accor call centres or the Customer Care team related to this offer.
- This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
- The offer may be modified and interrupted in whole or in part at any time and without prior notice.