Accor Live Limitless (ALL) offered several status reliefs in 2020, including to roll all nights and points earned between July 1 – December 31 to 2021 (read more here).
ALL members will also earn double status nights and points for all their stays in 2021. The rollover from 2020 has already been posted to member accounts.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Accor ALL has already rolled over the eligible nights and spend from 2020 to 2021:
Status requirements in 2021:
- Silver = 10 nights or €800 (2,000 status points) | 2021 5 nights or €400 (1000 status points)
- Gold = 30 nights or €2,800 (7,000 status points) | 2021 15 nights or €1,400 (3,500 status points)
- Platinum = 60 nights or €5,600 (14,000 status points) | 2021 30 nights or €2,800 (7,000 status points)
- Diamond = €10,400 (26,000 status points) | 2021 €5,200 (13,00 status points)
The status points you earn are brand specific. You need to divide the number released by Accor by 10 to develop the number of status points you earn for every euro.
- You need to spend TWICE the money at ibis, ibis Styles, and Mama Shelter brands.
- Two and a half times at Mantra, Peppers, Breakfree, Art Series, and Adagio
- FIVE times at Adagio Access, JOE&JOE, and Greet
Here’s My Rollover From 2020
Including the rollover form 2020 and double counting of all the spending in 2021 (and I expect to stay at brands that give you the full points), I should spend an additional €4,453 to reach the Diamond status.
Accor ALL’s announcement about the rollover:
Duble Nights & Spend in 2021:
This may work out for ALL members if we return to some normalcy level by the second half of 2021; that is still unclear.
Accor can always come up with Status Boost if 2021 starts to look too challenging, like what they did in 2020.
It seems that I may reach a Diamond status this year due couple of Accor hotels that I like and spend some cash with.