Accor has started to promote Alternate State Quarantine (ASQ) accommodation hotels available within the group.
Those wishing to visit Thailand must first quarantine for 15 nights at one of the ASQ hotels with two Covid-19 tests.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Here are the participating hotels:
Pricing for Mövenpick Hotel Sukhumvit 15
There are some good ASQ deals around, and most of them are eligible for loyalty program points, status nights/stays, and benefits.
You can essentially visit Thailand currently for 60 nights but need to first quarantine for 15-nights. I could perhaps entertain going to the country if they lower the quarantine requirement to a third (5 nights).
Here are the terms of this rate plan:
1. The offer is only available at participating hotels (see participating hotel list).
2. The offer is subject to availability at time of booking, and blackout dates may apply
3. 100% of the reservation is payable in advance by credit card at time of booking.
4. No cancellation charge applies up to 14 days prior to arrival, or in the case of flight or visa cancellation.
5. Cancellations between 14 days and 7 days prior to arrival, 50% of the full amount will be charged.
6. Cancellations within 7 days prior to arrival, 100% of the full amount will be charged.
7. All travelers must complete a pre-screening process, and provide proof of travel, travel insurance, identification and other documents, in accordance with guidelines from the Thai Ministry of Public Health. Failure to provide the documents will result in cancellation and full refund on the booking.
8. 15 night minimum length of stay applies.
9. The offer cannot be combined with packages or other promotions.
10. Other hotel terms & conditions apply. Please check hotel terms & conditions at time of booking.
11. The offer is available to non-members and members of ALL – Accor Live Limitless and Accor Plus. Non-members can join ALL instantly at no cost here.
12. ALL Terms and Conditions of Membership and Accor’s General Terms and Conditions of Services apply to this offer.
13. To the extent permitted by law, Accor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to amend, modify or alter the terms of this offer, including the list of participating hotels, at any time.
14. In the event of any conflict between these offer terms and conditions and Accor’s General Terms and Conditions of Services, these offer terms and conditions will prevail.
15. In the event of any conflict between the English-language version of these offer terms and conditions and non-English-language versions, the English-language version shall prevail.