Best Western hotels in select European countries have launched an offer for Lufthansa Miles&More members.
Best Western Rewards members must choose to earn miles and will earn quadruple (500 base + 1,500 bonuis) Miles&More ones for the first three stays between March 1 – May 31, 2021.
You can access this offer on Best Western’s website here.
Note that you must register for this offer to earn 2,000 Miles&More miles for up to three stays.
Your Best Western stays must be in the following countries to be eligible for quadruple miles:
- Czech Republic
This is an excellent offer for short stays that would earn 2,000 Miles&More miles in these select counties in Central Europe.
It seems that Best Western only has airline miles promotions with Lufthansa and Air Canada, although there are many other major airlines around too.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- The offer is valid for stays in all Best Western hotels in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Hungary, Croatia, Czech Republic, Slovenia, The offer is valid between March 1 and May 31, 2021.
- The extra award miles will be awarded for the first three (3) stays in the promotional period.
- A one-time registration for the promotion is required.
- Award miles will not be credited for stays taken before registration.
- Consecutive nights in the same hotel always count as one stay, even if the nights have been booked separately. This means that for a stay of two consecutive nights in the same hotel, for example, only one credit of award miles will be made.
- Miles cannot be earned for group rates or packages, conference rates or packages, organizer rates, long-term apartments, Priceline or other auction sites, staff rates or travel agent rates, unit-based Travel Cards (AC/UC rate) or special rates for long-term stays.
- The miles can only be awarded to the Miles & More service cardholder if this individual has personally checked in to the hotel.
- Miles can only be earned in respect of the room occupied by the Miles & More member.
- Best Western Points credits already granted cannot subsequently be converted to miles.
- In order to automatically take part in the raffle for the 75 x 75,000 award miles or 25 x 25,000 award miles, it is necessary that the stay takes place in the above campaign period and that the participant who collects is registered for this mileage campaign. Canceled stays will not be taken into account in the raffle. The award miles will be drawn at the end of the campaign. The winners will be determined at random and will be notified in writing at the end of the campaign by January 31, 2021 at the email address given in the campaign registration. The award miles are only awarded to the Miles & More service card holder who made the stay. The award miles cannot be transferred to third parties, exchanged or paid in cash.
- Best Western reserves the right to change the conditions relating to the earning of miles at any time.
- The terms and conditions of participation of Miles & More apply.