Accor Live Limitless (ALL) and Accor Plus have launched Gold, and Platinum Fast Track offers for new and existing members.
Accor Plus members, who sign up for this promotion, will be credited 10 or 15 status nights and will then earn double elite qualifying nights per the global offer for Double Elite Qualifying Points & Nights for the entire 2021 (read more here).
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Keep in mind that all the nights consumed between July 1 – December 31, 2020, were rolled over into 2021.
You must sign up for this offer and then book the nights between February 15 – April 15, 2021. You can consume them until August 31.
Gold & Platinum Fast Track Offers
- Silver members are eligible for the Gold offer.
- Gold members are eligible for the Platinum offer.
- Platinum or higher members are not eligible at all.
The offer states that Silver members are credited 10 nights and Gold members 15 nights. They then earn double nights per the global offer.
The image above states that you must (Silver member) stay 10 nights to get Gold-status that makes sense. You earn 10 bonus elite qualifying nights by signing up for this offer, and then the 10 next nights are double, and you end up with 30 elite qualifying nights for the year that is the Gold requirement.
However, I cannot get my head around the Gold member offer for Platinum status for 18 nights (per the image). You are credited 15 nights, and if you then stay 18, that is doubled to 36, and you end up with 51 when the Platinum-status requires 60.
Normal Status Requirements:
I received the following reply from Accor Plus when I inquired about the Platinum-fast track:
Fast Track => Gold
10 ELIGIBLE NIGHTS stayed x 2 STATUS = 20 STATUS NIGHTS + 10 FAST TRACK = 30 STATUS NIGHTS
Fast Track => PLATINUM
30 STATUS NIGHTS + 8 ELIGIBLE NIGHTS stayed x 2 STATUS = 46 STATUS NIGHTS + 15 FAST TRACK = 61 STATUS NIGHTS
Here are the full T&Cs:
Double Elite Qualifying Nights & Points Entire 2021:
An interesting offer from ALL for Accor Plus members to fast track their status to Gold or Platinum this year.
I still don’t quite understand where the 30 nights come for Gold-members who would only need to stay 8 nights to reach Platinum with doubled nights and 15 additional from this fast track?
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. This offer is only eligible for members of Accor Plus. Not a member of Accor Plus yet? JOIN NOW.
2. General conditions relating to the Offer “Fast Track for Accor Plus Silver and Gold members”
To the extent that membership of the Programme is mandatory, the ALL – Accor Live Limitless general conditions apply to the Offer. To benefit from the Offer in ACCOR hotels, the Member must:
– Register for the Offer between 15 February 2021 and 15 April 2021,
– Make their reservation directly via Accor (via the official Accor websites, the Accor mobile apps, the Accor call centre, directly at a hotel). Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
– Make the Eligible Stay between 15 February 2021 and 31 August 2021
3. Benefits granted by the Offer
After signing up to the Offer, members may, depending on their status, benefit from a Status Nights credit offered after their first Eligible Stay of at least one night in one of the hotels participating in the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty programme in accordance with the following scale:
– A Silver Member signing up to the Offer will be credited 10 Status Nights in addition to 2X (double) Status Nights earned for every night of the stay.
– A Gold Member signing up to the Offer will be credited 15 Status Nights in addition to 2X (double) Status Nights earned for every night of the stay.
Status levels higher than Gold are not eligible for the offer.
4. In all communications with Accor call centres or Member Services related to this offer, the Member must specify the following reference: 013178.