Accor has launched an offer to get members to have all kinds of events (weddings, meetings, sports, etc.) at their luxury properties in North America.
Accor Live Limitless (ALL) members who have signed up for the separate “Meeting Planners” program earn double points through December 31, 2021.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that there is a minimum requirement of either eight rooms or eight participants for the event.
Here are the participating hotels:
- Fairmont El San Juan
- Fairmont Royal York
- Claremont Club & Spa, A Fairmont Hotel
- Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston
- Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park
- Fairmont Dallas
- Fairmont Hamilton Princess
- Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii
- Fairmont Kea Lani Maui
- Fairmont Tremblant
- The Plaza
- Fairmont Chateau Laurier
- Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac
- Fairmont Mayakoba, Riviera Maya
- Fairmont San Francisco
- Fairmont Miramar Hotel Santa Monica
- Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
- Fairmont Palliser
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- Fairmont Pacific Rim
- Fairmont Waterfront
- Fairmont Winnipeg
- Fairmont Austin
- Fairmont Century Plaza
- Sofitel Mexico City Reforma
- Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
- Sofitel New York
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square
- Swissôtel Chicago
- 21c Museum Hotel Oklahoma City – MGallery
- 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati – MGallery
- 21c Museum Hotel Durham – MGallery
- 21c Museum Hotel Kansas City – MGallery
- Pullman Miami Airport
- Novotel Montréal Aéroport
Events and meetings are a huge moneymaker, or at least used to be, for most hotels. The segment has been depressed due to the Covid-19, but leisure ones may rebound during the summer months and fall when, hopefully, coronavirus is starting to be under control.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
Offer and member eligibility for ALL Meeting Planner is available for all leisure events taking place before December 31, 2021. A minimum of 8 room bookings or 8 participants is required per event in order to qualify. ALL members must register for Meeting Planner prior to the event agreement. Points are issued upon payment of the event invoice. ALL Reward points are calculated on the basis of the pre-tax amount, and gratuities, outsourced services/outlets are not eligible for point accrual. Please refer to program terms & conditions for more details on eligible charges. Events operated under the Fairmont brand and Swissotel Chicago have an earning cap of a maximum of 60,000 Reward points per event.