Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Aeromexico and their low/off-peak season business class restricted round trip fares between Madrid (MAD), Spain and Santiago (SCL), Chile.
Originating Spain and Canary Islands, outbound – permitted 18FEB 21 through 17JUN 21 or 29AUG 21 through 15DEC 21 or 08JAN 22 through 06APR 22 or 19APR 22 through 16JUN 22 or 28AUG 22 through 14DEC 22 for each trip. Inbound – permitted 26FEB 21 through 26JUN 21 or 06SEP 21 through 16DEC 21 or 19DEC 21 through 25DEC 21 or 08JAN 22 through 09APR 22 or 19APR 22 through 25JUN 22 or 05SEP 22 through 15DEC 22 or 18DEC 22 through 25DEC 22 for each trip.
Sales restrictions: No sales end date.
- Fare: Aeromexico (AM) ILNHATOI MAD to SCL.
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from 938€ (892€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: -/-
- Advanced reservation/ticketing restrictions: required at least 7 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: 7 days.
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted at $50 each.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: first change allowed free of charge.
- Airline’s COVID19 policy: access here.
This fare can be booked on BudgetAir: