Best Western launched its first-ever bonus offer for stays at participating WorldHotels properties back in December that it has now decided to extend.
Best Western Rewards members earn triple points for stays at WorldHotels hotels listed below through June 30, 2021.
You can access this offer on Best Western’s website here.
Here are featured hotels:
Here are the participating hotels:
Best Western purchased WorldHotels early this year and is now slowly integrating hotels into the loyalty program (not all are).
It is a good time to visit some of them while earning triple points considering what is allowed during the current pandemic.
Here are the terms and conditions of this bonus offer:
- WorldHotels RewardsSM (WHR) and Best Western Rewards® (BWR) members are eligible to participate
- Enrollment into the Rewards program (either BWR or WHR) and registration are required
- Offer is valid through June 30, 2021
- Stays must occur at participating* WorldHotels
- There is no limit to the number of triple points that can be earned during the promotion period
- Bonus points will be credited to the members account 5-7 business days after completed stay
- Promotion is subject to cancellation or change without notice
- *View participating hotels
- The rate is valid for stays between December 1, 2020 and June 30, 2021 for a minimum stay of two nights and must be booked at least 7 days prior to arrival date.
- Changes and cancellation are free of charge up to 72 hours prior to arrival – for further details, please see rate descriptions and specific conditions for the hotel selected.